WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 120 Vacancies at www.pscwb.org.in :
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 at www.pscwb.org.in. The West Bengal Public Service Commission has released a notification about WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 Examination for 120 Posts on its official website at www.pscwb.org.in. The candidates who have CA or ICWA Qualification, are eligible to apply for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016.
The candidates have to pay Rs.210/- as Application/Exam Fee while applying for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2016. The candidates of SC, ST and PWD (Person with Disability) Categories are Exempted from Fee Payment. The Last Date for Online Payment of Fee is 17th May 2016 till midnight and Last Date to Deposit the Fee Offline is 18th May 2016. After appointment under Audit and Accounts Service, the candidate will be paid under PB-4A from Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal Public Service Commission is going to appoint young and eligible candidates through Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personality Test. The candidates who are below 32 years as on 01.01.2016, can apply online for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.pscwbonline.gov.in. The Registration of Online Application is available from 26th April 2016 to 17th May 2016. The candidates are advised to submit their Application online within prescribed time limit.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 Apply for 120 Vacancies at www.pscwb.org.in
Name of Organization:
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), Government of West Bengal
Name of Recruitment Examination:
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2016
Audit and Accounts Service
- Unreserved: 66 posts
- SC: 26 posts
- ST: 07 posts
- OBC (A): 11 posts
- OBC (B): 08 posts
- PH: 02 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 120 Posts
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of the candidate must not be more than 32 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Categories candidates of West Bengal as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from a Government recognized university. Moreover, the candidate must have Membership of ICAI or ICWA i.e. the candidate must have passed CA or ICWA Course.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate, other than SC, ST and PWD Categories, are required to pay Rs.210/- as Fee.
The Service Charge or Government Duty arising at the time of Fee Payment should be borne by the candidate in addition to Fee.
The candidate will be appointed only if he/she can clear the following stages of selection_
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) – July 2016 (tentatively)
- Main Examination (Conventional Type)
- Personality Test
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale (PB 4A) from Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
Apply Online for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 :
- Log on to official website at www.pscwb.org.in.
- Find and Navigate to WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2016.
- Click on Important Information link to download the Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Complete Notification very carefully before applying online.
- Log on to Online Application Portal at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Click on One Time Registration if you have not registered earlier.
- Login with your User ID and Password to proceed.
- Click on Apply Now button for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online or Offline Payment method.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Application Number, User ID and Password for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Also get printout of E-Receipt in case you have paid the Fee online.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 Important Dates :
Online Application Starts: 26th April 2016
Online Application Ends: 17th May 2016
Closing Date for Payment of Fee Online: 17th May 2016
Closing Date for Payment of Fee Offline: 18th May 2016
Schedule of Preliminary Examination: July 2016 (tentatively)
For more information about WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 Notification for 120 Vacancies, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Examination 2016 (Preliminary Exam and Main Exam) etc., the candidates must log on to official website at www.pscwb.org.in and at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.