UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 465 Rajasva Nirikshak Vacancies at upsssc.gov.in:
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at upsssc.gov.in. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has published an advertisement about UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 for 465 posts on its official website at upsssc.gov.in. The candidates who are searching for Government Job in UP on permanent basis, are advised to apply for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission invites Online Application from the candidates having Graduate Degree in Commerce or Economics for Revenue Inspector (Rajasva Nirikshak) posts. The candidates of 18 to 40 years are eligible to apply online for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at upsssc.gov.in. The Registration of Online Application is available from 3rd May 2016 to 19th May 2016. The Last Date for Submission of Application Form Online is 23rd May 2016.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 465 Revenue Inspector Vacancies at upsssc.gov.in
- 1 UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 465 Revenue Inspector Vacancies at upsssc.gov.in
- 1.1 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 Details :
- 1.2 Apply Online for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 :
The candidates who are applying for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016, will have to appear and qualify in the Recruitment Selection Process. There will be Two Stages of Selection for Revenue Inspector post i.e. 01) Written Exam and 02) Personal Interview. On clearing both the Written Test and Interview, the candidate will be selected for Revenue Inspector Job and will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-. The candidates are requested to apply within given time limit as UPSSSC will not accept any application after the Last Date i.e. 19.05.2016.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 Details :
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details :
Revenue Inspector (Rajasva Nirikshak) – 465 Posts
- Unreserved/General Category: 241 posts
- SC Category: 94 posts
- ST Category: 09 posts
- OBC Category: 121 posts
Total Number of Posts: 465 Vacancies
As on 1st July 2016, the Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Uttar Pradesh as per UP Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in Commerce or Economics from a Government recognized university.
Other Required Eligibility:
The candidate should have completed at least 2 years’ service in Territorial Army.
Moreover, the candidate should have obtained “B” Certificate from National Cadet Corps.
For further details, please refer Official Notification.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 Application Fee :
The candidates need to pay the Application Fee as under_
- General and OBC Categories: Rs.160/-
- SC and ST Categories: Rs.70/-
- PH/PWD Category: NIL
All the candidates (including PH/PWD category) have to pay Rs.25/- as Online Application Charges in addition to Application Fee mentioned above.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The UPSSSC will select the candidates through following stages of selection_
- Objective Type Written Exam
- Personal Interview
The Original Documents of the candidates will also be verified at the time of conducting Interview.
The candidate, after appointment as Revenue Inspector (Rajasva Nirikshak), will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- per month.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern 2016 Syllabus PDF Download:
The Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Written Exam of Revenue Inspector (Rajasva Nirikshak) is released by UPSSSC Candidates can download through official website.
Apply Online for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 :
- Log on to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications/Advertisements tab to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Advt. Number 8-EXAM/2016 and click on View Advertisement link.
- Download the Official Notification and read it carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and click on Apply button for Advt. No.8-Exam/2016.
- Click on Candidate Registration link to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, communication and educational details as per instructions.
- Pay the Application/Exam Fee and Online Application Charges as applicable.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and more use.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 Important Dates :
Starting Date for Online Registration: 3rd May 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 19th May 2016
Last Date for Depositing Fee: 21st May 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Form (Online): 23rd May 2016
Date of Conduct of Written Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information about UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification for 465 Vacancies of Rajasva Nirikshak Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Written Test, Important Dates etc., the candidates must visit the official website at upsssc.gov.in.