UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 874 Vacancies at upsssc.gov.in :
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 874 Cane Supervisor Vacancies. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released an advertisement about UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 for 874 Vacancies on its official website at upsssc.gov.in. The candidates who are in between 18 to 40 years as 1st July 2016, are eligible to apply online for UPSSSC cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016. But the candidates must have complete Graduation in Agricultural Science or Equivalent relevant Degree.
The UPSSSC invites Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 874 Vacancies of Cane Supervisor in 2016 by conducting Written Exam and Interview. The candidates who will qualify in Examination as well as Personal Interview, will be appointed as Cane Supervisor after Verification of Documents. The interested candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 from 28th April 2016 to 21st May 2016. The Last Date to pay the Application Fee by iCollect/E-Challan is 19th May 2016. The candidates are requested to submit the Online Application before the Closing Date as UPSSSC will NOT accept any Application Form after the mentioned deadline.
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 Apply for 874 Vacancies @ upsssc.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details :
Cane Supervisor: 874 Posts
Category wise Vacancies:
- General/Unreserved Category: 550 posts
- OBC Category: 154 posts
- SC Category: 148 posts
- ST Category: 22 posts
Total Available Posts: 874 Vacancies
The Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and not more than 40 years. The Age will be counted with respect to the date 1st July 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Uttar Pradesh Government Rules for Reserved Category candidates of UP.
The candidate must have passed Graduate Degree in Agriculture Science or any other Equivalent discipline from a government recognized university.
Moreover, the candidate must have obtained CCC Certificate in Basic Computer Fundamentals from a government recognized institute.
For further details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates have to pay the Application Fee as mentioned in the Official Notification.
The candidates of PH/PWD categories are Exempted from Fee Payment. The SC and ST categories candidates need to pay only half of the Fee.
The candidates will be selected through Written Exam and Personal Interview. The documents of the candidates will be checked and verified at the time of Interview.
The candidate, after appointment as Cane Supervisor, will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016?
- Log on to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications/Advertisements tab and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 Notification and click on View Advertisement link.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully before applying.
- Get back to Notifications/Advertisements page and click on Apply button.
- Click on Candidate Registration link to proceed.
- Register yourself with basic details like Name, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Fill up the Application Form online with required educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Pay the Application Fee through E-Challan or iCollect as per your preference.
- Complete the rest of Submission Process and save your Application Registration Number for reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 28th April 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 21st May 2016
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 19th May 2016
Tentative Date of Written Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information about UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Recruitment 2016 Notification for 874 Vacancies, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Written Test etc., the candidates may refer the official website at upsssc.gov.in.