UPSC CMS Admit card 2016 Download Hall Ticket at www.upsc.gov.in :
Before a few days UPSC has announced Notification for the Combined Medical Services (CMS) 2016 Exam. At that time lots of candidates have applied for that UPSC CMS Exam 2016. So now UPSC has issued the Admit Card for the CMS Exam 2016. The candidates who have applied for UPSC CMS Exam that candidates can download the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2016 for Combined Medical Services exam 2016. To download the admit card of CMS-2016 exam candidate has to visit the official website of UPSC. The official website link of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC is representing the Union Public Service Commission. UPSC conducts many types of examination. To appear in examination of UPSC the candidate have to apply first of all from the official website of UPSC. The candidates have to fill the online application form. By visiting the above website the candidate can download the UPSC CMS Admit Card. Candidates are requested to download the call letter after the date of availability of UPSC CMSE-2016 Admit Card. Candidates are requested to download the admit card online. The Admit card will not to be sent to the candidate by the post or any other way.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2016 Download Hall Ticket
Applicant are to be requested to keep the print out of the admit card when they go to appear in exam at exam center. if the candidate doesn’t have the Admit card at the time of examination then the candidate will not allow to appear in exam. The CMS examination will be organize by UPSC on online computer system. Some specified eligibility criteria for the UPSC CMS exam-2016 are as below.
Required Education for UPSC CMS Exam:
Candidate should have got the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from the recognized university. The candidate who are pursuing MBBS that can also apply for the same.
Candidate will be only considering up to 32 years only.
Application fees for the UPSC CMSE-2016 must be paid by the candidate who applied for this. Payment could be deposit by the net banking facility.
Steps for how to Download Admit Card of UPSC CMS-2016 :
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Check the link that contained E-Admit Card –Combined Medical Services Examination 2016.
- Step 3: Click on the Download Admit Card link.
- Step 4 : Candidate can download the admit card by entering the data like Roll Number and Date of Birth Or RID and Date of Birth Or Name, Father Name and Date of Birth.
- Step 5: After logged in click on Download and print the UPSC CMS 2016 Admit
- Step 6: All the details printed on the Admit Card of the candidate should be verified by the candidate.