UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 623 TG2 Vacancies Electrical at www.uppcl.org :
UPPCL TG2 Recruitment 2016 at www.uppcl.org. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has published an advertisement about UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2016 for 623 Technician Grade 2 (Trainee) Electrical Posts on its official website at www.uppcl.org. The candidates who have passed High School Exam and possess Electrician/Electrical Certificate, are eligible to apply for UPPCL TG 2 Recruitment 2016.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is calling up Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 623 empty posts of Technician Grade 2 Electrical Posts in 2016. The interested and eligible candidates should apply online for UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.uppcl.org from 6th May 2016 to 27th May 2016. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application within prescribed time limit.
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2016 Apply for 623 TG2 Vacancies at www.uppcl.org
The candidates are also required to pay Rs.1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ST of UP) as Application Exam Fee. The UPPCL accepts the Application Fee by Online Payment mode only. The Online Application for Technician Grade 2 post is divided into 3 Steps i.e. 1) Payment of Fee, 2) Application Form Filling up and 3) Print Application Form. The Last Date for Online Payment of Application Fee is 27th May 2016. The Written Exam for TG 2 is expected to be arranged on 26th June 2016.
UPPCL TG2 Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details :
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), A UP Government Undertaking
Name of Recruitment:
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2016
Technician Grade 2 (TG 2) – Electrical
- Unreserved Category: 313 posts
- OBC Category (Non Creamy Layer): 168 posts
- SC Category: 130 posts
- ST Category: 12 posts
Total Number of Posts: 623 Vacancies
As on 1st July 2015, the Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is to be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Uttar Pradesh State as per UP Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed High School Examination with Maths and Science subjects or Equivalent from a government recognized education board.
Moreover, the candidate must have obtained Certificate in Electrician/Electrical from a government recognized institute.
SC and ST Categories candidates of UP: Rs.700/-
All other candidates Rs.1000/-
The Application Fee is compulsory as well as Non Refundable.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will prepare Merit List to shortlist the candidates based on their Marks on Written Test.
The candidates are required to submit their Original Documents at the time Final Selection. The candidates who will fail to attend the Document Verification event, will be dismissed from the Recruitment Process by UPPCL.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2600/- per month. Other Allowances are also given to the candidate as per UP Power Corporation Limited Rules.
Apply Online for UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.uppcl.org.
- Find and Navigate to the tab Apply Online against adv. 12/VSA/2015/623-TG-2 (Revised) for the post of TG-2 (T) Electrical.
- Select Advertisement tab to download the Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Official Advertisement very carefully to know all the details about UPPCL TG 2 Recruitment 2016.
- Get back to previous page and select Important Information tab.
- Read the Important Instructions to get knowledge about Online Application Process.
- Again visit the Online Application Page and click on Proceed to Pay Step 1 tab.
- Pay the Application Exam Fee by Online Payment Method through SBI Payment Gateway.
- Pay the Fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or any other alternate mode of payment as given.
- Return to previous page and click on Step 2 Apply Now.
- Enter your Date of Birth (DOB), State Bank (SB) Collect Number.
- Enter the Security Code as shown in the image.
- Click on Login button to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, communication and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save and Note down your Application Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 6th May 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 27th May 2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 27th May 2016
Tentative Date for Written Test: 26th June 2016 (Sunday)
UPPCL TG 2 Admit Card Available: One Week Before Exam
For more information about Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2016 Notification for 623 Vacancies of Technician Grade II (TG 2) Electrical Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Scheme for Written Test etc., the candidates must log on to UPPCL official website at www.uppcl.org.