Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 208 Vacancies of Credit Officer, Chartered Accountant, Security Officer Posts at www.unionbankofindia.co.in :
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at www.unionbankofindia.com. The Union Bank of India has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Specialist Officer Grade 1 and Grade 2 Posts on its official website at www.unionbankofindia.com. The candidates having necessary qualification plus required experience in respective field, are eligible to apply online for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.
The Union Bank of India is calling up Online Application for Specialist Officer position from highly qualified and experienced candidates for filling up 208 vacant posts of Credit Officer, Chartered Accountant, Statistician, Information Security Officer, Manager, Assistant Manager and Security Officer. The interested candidates can apply through Online Application mode for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.unionbankofindia.com from 25th May 2016 to 10th June 2016. The candidates are advised to submit their Application online within prescribed time limit.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – 208 Specialist Officer Vacancies at www.unionbankofindia.com
Name of Bank:
Union Bank of India, A Government of India Undertaking
Name of Recruitment:
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
Specialist Officer Grade 1 and Grade 2
- Credit Officer Grade 2: 150 posts
- Chartered Accountant Grade 2: 20 posts
- Statistician Grade 2: 02 posts
- Information Security Officer Grade 2: 02 posts
- Manager Grade 2: 10 posts
- Assistant Manager Grade 1: 08 posts
- Security Officer Grade 1: 16 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 208 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between the Age Criterion as defined by the Union Bank of India separately for Specialist Officer Grade 1 and Specialist Officer Grade 2 posts.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have Chartered Accountancy (CA) Qualification obtained from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
The candidate must have passed Special Degree in Statistics from a government recognized university/institute.
For more information and post wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidates must pay the Application Fee plus Intimation Charges as mentioned in the Official Notification.
The Application Exam Fee can be paid either by Online Payment Method or by Offline Payment through Challan.
The Reserved Categories candidates will be given Relaxation or Exemption in Application/Exam Fee.
The Union Bank of India will appoint the eligible candidates based on their performance in Online Exam/Written Test, followed by Personal Interview.
The candidates who will qualify in Online/Written Examination, only those will be called up for Interview and Document Verification.
The Documents of each candidate will be checked and verified at Interview before Final Selection by Recruitment Department of Union Bank of India.
The candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale of Grade 1 and Grade 2 plus DA, HRA and other admissible allowances as per Rules. For further details, refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Find out Careers section and select it to reach respective webpage.
- Navigate to Recruitment tab and click on it.
- Search Recruitment of Specialist Officer Grade 1 and Grade 2 in Union Bank of India 2016-2017.
- Click on Advertisement/Notification link to download the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Recruitment Portal and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, communication and educational details.
- Pay the Application/Exam Fee as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up the Form.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
- Take printout of E-Receipt in case you have paid the Fee via Online Payment Mode.
Starting Date for Online Application: 25th May 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 10th June 2016
Last Date to Pay Application/Exam Fee: Refer Official Notification
Tentative Date/Month for Online/Written Exam (Aptitude Test): to be Announced Later
For more information about Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Notification for 208 Vacancies of Specialist Officer Grade 1 and Grade 2 posts of Credit Officer, Chartered Accountant, Statistician, Information Security Officer, Manager, Assistant Manager and Security Officer; Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Exam Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Online/Written Exam, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to official website at www.unionbankofindia.com.