UKPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2016: UKPSC Recruitment 2016 for RO and ARO Post apply online for 181 Vacancies at ukpsc.gov.in The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released an advertisement on 5th April 2016 for UKPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2016 for 181 Vacancies of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer in Uttarakhand Secretariat and UKPSC Department. The applicants having Graduate Degree and Hindi Typing on Computer with Speed of 4000 Key Depressions, can apply online for UKPSC RO Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at ukpsc.gov.in.
UKPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply for 181 RO Vacancies at ukpsc.gov.in
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is inviting Online Application from 21 to 42 years age group applicants for filling up 181 vacant posts of RO and ARO in 2016. The applicants are eligible to submit Online Application from 5th April 2016 to 26th April 2016. Last Date to Deposit the Fee Online/Offline is 29th April 2016. The UKPSC will select the eligible applicants based on their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam. The UKPSC Review Officer Preliminary Exam 2016 is expected to be held in June 2016.
Name of Organization:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC), Government of Uttarakhand
Name of Recruitment:
UKPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2016 for RO and ARO Posts
- Review Officer (RO): 125 posts
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO): 56 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 181 Posts
The Age of the applicant must be minimum 21 years and not more than 42 years as on 1st July 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Uttarakhand Government Rules to the Reserved Category applicants.
The applicant must have obtained Graduate Degree or Equivalent from a government recognized university or institute.
The applicant must have Hindi Typing Speed on Computer with minimum 4000 Key Depressions per hour.
The applicant must have Knowledge of Computer about the below topics_
- Windows and Internet
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- MS Power Point
For more details please refer Official Notification.
The applicant must pay the Fee as under_
Unreserved and OBC Categories: Rs.200/-
SC, ST and PWD Categories of Uttarakhand: Rs.80/-
The Application Fee can either be paid through Online Method (Net Banking/Debit Card) or by Offline Method (E-Challan) at State Bank of India.
The applicant will be selected for the post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer based on following procedure_
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Document Verification (Final Selection)
The applicant will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- per month.
Assistant Review Officer
The applicant will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UKPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2016 for RO and ARO Posts:
- Log on to UKPSC official website at ukpsc.gov.in.
- Find out Recent Updates section and click on View More link.
- Navigate to UKPSC Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2016 and click on that.
- Click on the Advertisement link to download it as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to RO ARO Recruitment Page and select Click Here to Apply Online.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online or Offline mode.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form record and further use.
- Also get printout of E-Receipt as proof of Fee Payment, in case you have made Online Payment.
Notification Release Date: 5th April 2016
Submission of Online Application Available: from 5th April 2016 to 26th April 2016
Last Date to take printout of E-Challan: 28th April 2016
Last Date to Deposit Fee through E-Challan: 29th April 2016
Last Date to Pay the Fee via Net Banking/Debit Card: 29th April 2016
Tentative Date of Conducting Preliminary Exam: June 2016
For more information about UKPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification for 181 Vacancies of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO), Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Written Exam etc., the applicants must visit UKPSC official website at ukpsc.gov.in.