UIIC AO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 300 Administrative Officer Vacancies at www.uiic.co.in – United India Insurance Company Limited Recruitment 2016 :
UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016 at www.uiic.co.in. The United India Insurance Company Limited has released a notification about UIIC AO Recruitment 2016 Employment Notice for 300 Vacancies of Administrative Officer Scale I Posts on its official website at www.uiic.co.in. The candidates who have relevant qualification and wish to get a government job, must apply online for UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016.
The United India Insurance Company Limited is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 300 vacant posts of Generalist and Specialist Administrative Officer Posts in 2016. The candidates will be selected through Online Examination and Personal Interview. The interested candidates are advised to submit Online Application for UIIC Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2016 from 6th May 2016 to 17th May 2016 via official web portal at www.uiic.co.in.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2016 Apply for 300 Administrative Officer Vacancies at www.uiic.co.in
Name of Organization:
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC), Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
UIIC Administrative Officer Scale I Recruitment 2016 (UIIC AO Recruitment 2016)
Administrative Officer Scale I – 300 Vacancies
- Generalist: 220 posts
- Specialist: 80 posts
Specialist (Administrative Officer)
- Finance: 43 posts
- Civil Engineering: 05 posts
- Legal: 15 posts
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering: 15 posts
- Actuary: 02 posts
Total Specialist AO Posts: 80
Category wise Vacancies:
- SC Category: 37 posts
- ST Category: 21 posts
- OBC Category: 77 posts
- UR/General Category: 165 posts
Total Vacant Posts: 300
As on 31st March 2016, the Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 30 years. It means the candidate applying for UIIC AO Recruitment 2016, must have been born after 01.04.1986 and before 31.03.1995.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed/obtained Degree Qualification in respective subject or discipline from a government recognized board, university, institute.
- Administrative Officer
Graduate Degree in any stream.
- Finance: Chartered Accountant from ICAI or Cost Accountant from ICWA or MBA Finance or M.Com or B.Com
- Civil Engineering: B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with One Year Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Legal: Degree in Law or Equivalent and at least 3 years experience of practicing as Lawyer (2 years for SC/ST Categories)
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Actuary: Bachelors Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline.
In addition to Qualifications mentioned above for Administrative Officer (Generalist and Specialist), the candidate must have Working Knowledge of Computer.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The SC, ST, PWD Categories candidates and Permanent Employees of UIIC need to pay Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges Only).
All other candidates must pay Rs.600/- (Rs.500/- Fee and Rs.100/- Intimation Charges).
The Application Fee should be paid through Online Mode via Payment Gateway.
The UIIC is going to appoint the eligible candidates as Administrative Officer Scale I based on their performance in Online Examination, followed by Personal Interview.
The Original Documents and Certificate will also be verified by UIIC Authorities at the time of Interview.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.32795/- to Rs.62315/- plus other admissible allowances as applicable.
Apply Online for UIIC AO Scale I Recruitment 2016 :
- Log on to official website at www.uiic.co.in.
- Find and Navigate to UIIC AO Scale I Recruitment 2016.
- Select Employment Notice tab to download the Official Notification Advertisement as PDF.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before proceeding to Online Application.
- Get back to UIIC webpage and click on Click Here to Apply Online link.
- Select Click Here for New Registration.
- Register yourself with your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number etc. details.
- Get back to Online Application Portal and Login with your Registration Number and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form for UIIC Administrative Officer Scale I Recruitment 2016 with necessary educational and professional details.
- Pay the Application Fee and Intimation Charges through Online Payment Gateway.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Registration Number and Password for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application Form and E-Receipt (Fee Payment Receipt) for record and further use.
Publication of Notification in News Paper: 29th April 2016
Online Application Starts: 6th May 2016
Online Application Ends: 17th May 2016
Last Date to Pay Fee/Intimation Charges online: 17th May 2016
Date of Conducting Online Examination (Objective & Descriptive Type): 12th June 2016
Releasing of Call Letter for Online Exam: Before 5 Days of Examination
For more information about United India Insurance Company Limited UIIC AO Recruitment 2016 Notification for 300 Vacancies of Administrative Officer Scale I Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Online Examination etc., the candidates should refer Official Notification and visit UIIC official website at www.uiic.co.in.