TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2016 Download Notification, Application Form Available at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in Telangana TSR Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test 2016 Exam Pattern, Syllabus PDF Download:
The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad has released a notification about TSRJC CET 2016 on its official website at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The aspirants who are seeking admission to 1st year of Intermediate at TSR Junior Colleges in 2016-2017, they have to apply and appear in TSR Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test 2016.
The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad is inviting Online Application for TSRJC CET 2016 from the aspirants who have appeared in 10th Class Examination in March 2016. The interested and eligible aspirants can apply through Online Application method for TSRJC CET 2016 Exam via official web portal at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in from 23rd March 2016 to 18th April 2016. The Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test 2016 is scheduled to be held on 10th May 2016.
TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2016 Download Admit Card at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
The aspirants will be selected for admission to 1st year of Intermediate at General Junior Colleges and Minority Junior Colleges of Telangana State based on their merits in TSRJC CET 2016 Exam and also according to Reservation Rules. All the aspirants have to pay Fee (i.e. Cost of Application) of Rs.150/-. The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad will NOT accept any application after the closing date, therefore the aspirants are recommended to apply within prescribed time limit.
TSRJC CET 2016 Hall Ticket
Name of Organization:
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad
Name of Examination:
Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET) 2016
Purpose of TSRJC CET 2016 Exam:
The TSRJC CET 2016 Exam is to be conducted (on 10th May 2016) by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad for exercising admission procedure to 1st year of Intermediate in Telangana 2016-2017.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The aspirants who have appeared in 10th Class (Matriculation) Examination in March 2016, are eligible to apply for TSRJC CET 2016 Exam.
For more details on Eligibility, please refer Official Notification.
Application Exam Fee:
All the aspirants are required to pay the Cost of Application Rs.150/- at the time of applying for TSRJC CET 2016.
The aspirants will be given admission to Intermediate 1st year on the basis of TSRJC CET 2016 Result Merit and Reservation Rules of Government of Telangana.
How to Apply Online for TSRJC CET 2016 TSR Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test:
- Log on to official website at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- Find out RJC Notification and download it as PDF.
- Also download the Information Bulletin of RJC.
- Read the Official Notification and Information Bulletin very carefully before applying online.
- Get back to homepage and select the link Payment to proceed.
- Pay the Application Fee (Cost of Application) through Online Payment Gateway as per instructions.
- After successful payment of Fee, return to TSRJC homepage and click on the link Submit Application.
- Fill up the Online Application Form for TSRJC Common Entrance Test (CET) 2016 with your personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Complete the rest of formalities and submit the Application online.
- Save your Application Registration Number/ID and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
Online Application Process Available: from 23rd March 2016 to 18th April 2016
Availability of TSRJC CET 2016 Hall Ticket: First Week of May 2016
Date of Conduct of TSRJC CET 2016 Exam: 10th May 2016
For more information about TSRJC CET 2016 Notification for Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application & Examination Fee, Process of Admission, Date of TSRJC CET 2016 Exam (10th May 2016), Availability of Admit Card, Steps to download TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2016, Syllabus and Exam Pattern etc., the candidates must log on to official website at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.