TS PGECET 2016 Apply Online, Notification Available at tspgecet.org – Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016 Eligibility Criteria Available at tspgecet.org:
Telangana PGECET 2016 Notification, Online Application for TS PGECET Available at tspgecet.org: The Osmania University has released a notification about TS PGECET 2016 on its official website at tspgecet.org. The Osmania University is going to conduct TS PGECET 2016 Online Exam (Computer Based Test) from 30th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016 in Hyderabad and Warangal Regions on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
The Osmania University invites Online Application for TS PGECET 2016 Online Exam (CBT) to exercise admission procedure in various Post Graduate Courses in 2016-2017. The aspirants will be able to get admission in M.Tech, M.E., M.Pharm, M.Arch and Graduate Level Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate) at various universities like Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (Hyderabad), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (Hyderabad), Kakatiya University (Warangal), Osmania University (Hyderabad) and Palamuru University (Mahabubnagar).
TS PGECET 2016 Notification, Online Application Available at tspgecet.org. The aspirants who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/Architecture and looking for admission to Master’s Degree (Post Graduate) in such streams, are required to apply online for TS PGECET 2016 Exam via official web portal at tspgecet.org. The Submission of Online Application for Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016 has been started on 14th March 2016 and the Last Date to Apply Online is 23rd April 2016.
The aspirants have to pay Rs.800/- as Registration Fee (Rs.400/- for SC/ST Categories aspirants) through AP Online/TS Online Centers or by Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. The First Step for Online Application Registration of TS PGECET 2016 is Payment of Fee, the Second Step is filling up details, upload Photograph and Signature in Application Form (online). The Final Step is to submit the Application on completion of filling up all the details.
TS PGECET 2016 Apply Online, Notification Available at tspgecet.org
- 1 TS PGECET 2016 Apply Online, Notification Available at tspgecet.org
- 1.1 TS PGECET 2016 Online Exam Schedule:
- 1.2 TS PGECET 2016 Exam Pattern/Scheme of Examination:
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for TS PGECET 2016 Entrance Exam:
Name of University:
Name of Council:
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Government of Telangana
Name of Examination:
Telangana State Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2016 (TS PGECET 2016)
Mode of TS PGECET 2016 Exam:
The Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016 will be conducted by Online Exam Mode (Computer Based Test) by Osmania University of behalf of TSCHE.
Courses Offered under TS PGECET 2016:
The TS PGECET 2016 Entrance Exam is going to be conducted to offer admission to various Post Graduate Courses in Technology, Architecture, Engineering, Pharmacy as mentioned below_
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Engineering (M.E)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
- Graduate Level Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate)
For more details about the Institutes wise, University wise PG Courses, kindly refer Official Notification.
The aspirant must have passed/completed Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, Engineering or other respective discipline from a recognized institution or university.
The Bachelor’s Degrees are B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, B.E., B.Plan and other related courses.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
Application & Examination Fee:
The aspirant must pay Rs.800/- as Application Registration Fee for TS PGECET 2016 Entrance Exam.
The Application Fee is Rs.400/- for SC and ST Categories aspirants of Telangana State.
The Application Registration Fee should be paid either through TS Online/AP Online Centers or via Payment Gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
The aspirant who wants to apply for more than one Test, the Registration Fee must be paid separately for each Application.
TS PGECET 2016 Online Exam Schedule:
|Date of Exam||Morning Session
10:00AM to 12:00 Noon
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
|30.05.2016||Environmental Management (EM)||Nano Technology (NT)|
|31.05.2016||Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG) / Pharmacy (PY)||Architecture & Planning (AR) / Bio-Medical (BM) / Chemical (CH)|
|01.06.2016||Instrumentation (EI) / Metallurgy (MT)/ Textile Technology (TX)||Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)|
|03.06.2016||Electronics & Communication (EC) / Bio-Tech (BT) / Aerospace (AS)||Civil (CE) / Mechanical (ME) / Electrical (EE) / Food Technology(FT)|
TS PGECET 2016 Exam Pattern/Scheme of Examination:
- There will be one paper of 120 questions carrying 120 marks i.e. 1 mark for 1 question.
- Total Time Allowed is 120 minutes (Two Hours).
- All the questions will be of Multiple Choice (objective type).
- The Exam will be conducted Online as Computer Based Test (CBT).
- No Negative marks to be given for any wrong answer.
TS PGECET 2016 Admission Procedure:
The aspirants will be given admission to various PG Courses 2016-17 based on Marks/Score of TS PGECET 2016 Online Exam and Further Process.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for TS PGECET 2016 Entrance Exam:
- Log on to official website portal at tspgecet.org.
- Find out Information Booklet and download it as PDF.
- Read the Complete Information Booklet (Official Notification) in detail before applying online for TS PGECET 2016 Exam.
- Get back to homepage and select APPLY ONLINE tab or click on Pay Fee Online link to proceed.
- Pay the Application Registration Fee through Online Payment Method as per your choice.
- Follow the Instructions and make payment of Fee.
- Note down the Transaction ID generated on successful fee payment.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details as asked.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- On completion of filling up all the details, please Tick the box as I accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Submit the Application online to complete the Registration Process.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
- Keep the Transaction ID, Application Number and Password (if any) for reference.
Important Dates for TS PGECET 2016:
Release of TS PGECET Notification: 11th March 2016
Starting of Online Application: 14th March 2016
Closing Date for Online Application
Without Late Fee: 23rd April 2016
With Late Fee of Rs.500/-: 9th May 2016
With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-: 16th May 2016
With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-: 23rd May 2016
With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-: 28th May 2016
Downloading of Hall Ticket Available from: 23rd May 2016 to 28th May 2016
Conduct of TS PGECET 2016 Examination: 30th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016
Click Here to Apply Online for TS PGECET 2016 Online Exam
Click here to Visit official website
For more information about TS PGECET 2016 Exam Notification for Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2016 to be held by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Online Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Concerned Engineering Courses, Application/Examination Fee, Admission Procedure, Syllabus and Exam Pattern of TS PGECET 2016, Important Dates etc., the aspirants should log on to official website at tspgecet.org.