TNEA 2016 Application Form, Online Registration for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Available at www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/
TNEA 2016 Online Registration Available at www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/. The Anna University has Declared a notification about Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2016 on its official website at www.annauniv.edu. The Government of Tamil Nadu is inviting Online Application for HSC (12th Class) passed candidates for admission to Engineering Programmes through TNEA 2016.
The candidates who have appeared in Higher Secondary Exam in March/April 2016, are also eligible to apply for TNEA 2016. The Anna University will accept Online Application Form for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2016 up to 10 Days after Announcement of Tamil Nadu Board 12th Class Result 2016. The interested and eligible candidates should apply through Online Registration for TNEA 2016 via official web portal at www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/.
TNEA 2016 Application Form, Online Registration at www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/
- 1 TNEA 2016 Application Form, Online Registration at www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/
The Government of Tamil Nadu has decided to offer admission to B.E/B.Tech and B.E Sandwich courses at Anna University, Government, Government Aided and Self Financing Engineering Colleges (Surrendered Seats Only) through TNEA 2016. The candidates have to apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2016 to participate in Counseling and Admission Process 2016-2017.
TNEA 2016 Details :
Name of Organization/University:
Government of Tamil Nadu
Name of Application:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2016 (TNEA 2016)
Courses Offered through TNEA 2016:
The Government of Tami Nadu State will give admission to various streams of the following courses through TNEA 2016 and Further Process:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – 4 Years Duration
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – 4 Years Duration
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E. Sandwich) – 5 Years Duration comprising 10 Semesters
Participating Colleges and Universities:
- University Department and Constituent Colleges of Anna University
- Government, Government Aided and Self Financing Engineering Colleges of Tamil Nadu
The Age of the candidate must not be more than 25 years for filling up Application Form for TNEA 2016.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate must have passed XII Higher Secondary Certificate Examination with at least 50% Marks from Tamil Nadu State Board/Council.
The Minimum Marks % in HSC is 50% for General Category Only. Otherwise, it is 45% for Backward Castes and 40% for MBC, DNC, SC, SCA and ST Categories.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must have studied and passed Class IX, X, XI and XII in the state of Tamil Nadu. Such candidates need NOT to provide Nativity Certificate.
TNEA 2016 Application Registration Fee:
The candidates need to pay the Registration Fee as under_
General Category: Rs.500/-
SC, SCA and ST Category belonging Tamil Nadu: Rs.250/-
Special Reservation Categories: Rs.100/-
The Registration Fee can be paid through Demand Draft (DD) issued by a Nationalized Bank.
The candidates should check the Payment Methods before paying the Registration Fee.
TNEA 2016 Admission Process 2016 :
The Government of Tamil Nadu is going to provide admission to B.E, B.Tech and B.E. Sandwich Courses at various Colleges, Universities through following process_
- Online Application for TNEA 2016
- Scrutiny of Application
- Declaration of Random Number and Rank
- Despatch of Counselling Call Letter
- Single Window Counselling
Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.anauniv.edu/tnea2016/.
- Find out Instructions tab and select it to download the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and check Eligibility Details.
- Return to TNEA 2016 page and click on Application tab to proceed.
- Read the Important Instructions and Information.
- Click on Proceed button.
- Select New Registration tab to begin.
- Register yourself with basic personal details.
- Login with your User ID and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form for TNEA 2016 with required educational and other details.
- Pay the Registration Fee as applicable by the convenient payment method.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number, User ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Send the print of Application Form, Enclosures and Original Demand Draft (in case Reg Fee paid through DD) to the Address given below_
The Secretary, TNEA,
Anna University, Chennai.
TNEA 2016 Important Dates:
Last Date for Online Application: 10 Days from Declaration of HSC Result 2016
For more information about TNEA 2016 Application Form, Online Registration for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2016, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Admission Process, Important Dates, Allocation of Seats for B.E and B.Tech 2016-2017, Declaration of Random Number and Rank Publication, Counselling Call Letter Details, Single Window Counselling Date, Schedule etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016/.