UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 for 9294 Vacancies Apply Online at pariksha.up.nic.in – UPSESSB Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2016 :
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 9294 Posts of Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher at pariksha.up.nic.in: The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released two advertisements for UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 for 9294 Vacancies on its official website at pariksha.up.nic.in. This is the golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Teaching job in Uttar Pradesh.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 Notification and online application available at pariksha.up.nic.in. The UPSESSB is inviting Online Application from young, qualified and dynamic candidates for filling up 9294 vacant posts of Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher in 2016. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at pariksha.up.nic.in. The Online Application is available from 6th June 2016 to 3rd July 2016. The Last Date for Final Submission of Application Form is 5th July 2016.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 Apply for 9294 Vacancies at pariksha.up.nic.in
The candidates will have to clear Written Exam and Interview to get the job of Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher in Uttar Pradesh. The candidates are advised to submit Online Application within prescribed time limit, because the UPSESSB will NOT accept any application after the Closing Date.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB), Government of Uttar Pradesh
Name of Recruitment:
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 7950 posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 1344 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 9294 Posts
Teaching Sector, Government Job
Various Districts of Uttar Pradesh
The Age of the candidate must NOT be less than 21 years as on 1st July 2016.
For more details on Age Criteria and Relaxation, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate must have obtained Graduate/Post Graduate Degree, Certificate Qualification in respective subject or discipline from a government recognized board/university/institute.
For post wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee plus Online Application Charges must be paid by the candidate as mentioned below_
- Unreserved/General Category: Rs.600/-
- OBC Category: Rs.600/-
- SC Category: Rs.350/-
- ST Category: Rs.150/-
In addition to Application Fee, the candidates have to pay Rs.25/- as Online Application Charges.
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam, Merits on Special Qualifications and Interview.
- Written Exam – 85 Marks
- Special Qualification/Achievement: 05 Marks
- Personal Interview: 10 Marks
Total: 100 Marks
The candidate, after appointment as TGT and PGT, will be paid by the Pay Scale as under_
TGT – From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
PGT – From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-
How to Apply Online for UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 :
- Log on to official website at pariksha.up.nic.in.
- Find out UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 and Select Apply Online link to go respective recruitment page.
- Navigate to News and Alerts section and download Advertisement No.1/2016 and 2/2016 for TGT and PGT posts respectively.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying online.
- Click on Candidate Registration link under the heading Filling Online Application Form.
- Download User Instruction and read them thoroughly.
- Get back to Candidate Registration Page and click on Apply button to proceed.
- Register yourself with basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Address, Mobile No., Email ID etc.
- Return to Online Application Page and click on Fee Deposition/Reconciliation.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your convenience.
- Visit the official website again after 02 days of Fee Payment (if the Fee is paid at Bank by E-Challan).
- Click on Submit Application Form link to proceed.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
- Keep a copy of Fee Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 6th June 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 3rd July 2016
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 3rd June 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application: 5th July 2016
For more information about UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 Notification released by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board for 9294 Vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee & Payment Method, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to official website at pariksha.up.nic.in and www.upsessb.org.