Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 Application Form for 862 Vacancies ITI Apprentice Trainee Posts at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in :
Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 for 862 ITI Apprentice Trainee Posts, Apply at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Southern Railway has released an advertisement about Recruitment of ITI Apprentice Trainee Posts 2016 on its official website at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates who have passed 10th Class and obtained ITI Trade Certificate, are eligible to apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2016 via official website at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
The Southern Railway invites Offline Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 862 vacant posts of ITI Apprentice Trainee through Medical/Physical Test and Interview. The interested candidates should download the Prescribed Application Form and apply through Offline Application method. The candidates can apply for Southern Railway ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2016 by visiting the official website portal at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Application Form along with documents must be submitted to Southern Railway on or before 20th June 2016.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply for 862 ITI Apprentice Trainee Vacancies at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Southern Railway, Indian Railways, Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
Southern Railway ITI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2016
Carriage and Wagon Worship/Paramour:
- Fitter: 112 posts (Fresher: 32, Ex ITI: 80)
- Carpenter: 16 posts (Fresher: 16, Ex-ITI: 30)
3. Painter: 16 posts (Fresher: 16)
4. Welder (G&E): 61 posts (Fresher-16, Ex-ITI: 45)
5. Upholster: 16 posts (Fresher-16)
6. Machinist: 30 posts (Ex-ITI: 30)
7. MMV: 25 posts (Ex-ITI: 25)
8. PASSA: 10 posts (EX-ITI: 10)
- Electrician: 56 (Fresher’s: 16, Ex-ITI: 40)
2. R&AC: 36 posts (Fresher: 16, Ex-ITI: 20)
3. Wireman: 15 posts (Ex-ITI)
4. Welder (Armature): 05 posts
5. Cable Jointer: 05 posts
6. Electronics Mechanic: 10 posts
7. Mechanic: 05 posts
8. PASAA: 06 posts
Loco Works/Paramour (Ex-ITI Only)
- Fitter: 108 posts
2. Welder (G&E): 61 posts
3. Machinist: 18 posts
4. Diesel Mechanic: 05 posts
5. Turner: 10 posts
6. Painter: 20 posts
7. PASSA: 07 posts
Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam (EX-ITI Only):
- Fitter: 16 posts
2. Welder (G&E): 06 posts
3. Turner: 04 posts
4. Machinist: 02 posts
Chennai Division – ELS/AJJ (EX-ITI Only):
- Fitter: 06 posts
2. Electrician: 06 posts
3. Welder (G&E): 01 posts
Chennai Division – RS/AVD (EX-ITI Only):
- Fitter: 06 posts
2. Electrician: 06 posts
3. Welder (G&E): 02 posts
4. PASSA: 03 posts
Chennai Division – RS/TBM (Ex-ITI only):
- Fitter: 10 posts
2. Electrician: 10 posts
3. Welder (G&E): 15 posts
4. Carpenter: 06 posts
5. Painter: 06 posts
Chennai Division – DSL/TNB (Ex.ITI only)
- Electrician: 04 posts
2. Diesel Mechanic: 10 posts
Chennai Division – C&G/BBQ (Ex.ITI only)
- Fitter: 15 posts
Chennai Division -RS/RPM (Ex.ITI only)
- Fitter: 07 posts
2. Electrician: 07 posts
3. Turner: 02 posts
4. Welder (G&E): 03 posts
5. Electronic Mechanic: 03 posts
Railway Hospital – Paramour (Fresher’s & Ex.ITI)
- MLT (Radiology): 03 posts
2. MLT (Pathology): 08 posts
3. MLT (Cardiology): 09 posts
4. PASAA: 03 posts (Ex-ITI)
Various Places/Regions of Southern Railway
The Age of the candidate must be in between the Age Criteria as on 1st October 2016 as mentioned below for various posts_
From 15 years to 20 years for Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Upholster posts
From 15 years to 22 years for Fitter, Electrician and Refrigerator & AC posts
From 15 years to 24 years for Medical Laboratory Technician posts.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th Class) from a government recognized board and ITI Certificate in respective trade/discipline.
For further info, refer Official Notification.
The SC, ST, PWD categories candidates need NOT to pay any Fee.
The Women candidates of all categories are Exempted from Fee Payment.
All Other candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Fee.
The Application Fee must be paid through Indian Postal Order (IPO) to be drawn in favour of Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai 600 023, Payable at Chennai
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Medical & Physical Test, followed by Personal Interview.
The candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale (Salary/Remuneration/Stipend) as per Southern Railway (Indian Railway) Rules.
How to Apply for Southern Railway ITI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find out News and Updates section and select News & Announcements tab.
- Navigate to Act Apprentices link and select it to go to relevant page.
- Click on Combined Notification 1/2016 for 862 Act Apprentices Posts.
- Download the Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Find the Application Form at the end of the Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Paste your recent passport size Photograph as per instructions.
- Attach necessary documents and certificates.
- Pay the Application Exam Fee of Rs.100/- by Post Order.
- Send/Submit the Application Form with Enclosures and Postal Order to the Address given below_
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
Carriage & Wagon Works,
Southern Railway, Ayanavaram,
Chennai – 600 023.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20th June 2016
For more information about Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification for 862 Vacancies of various posts of ITI Apprentice Trainee, Offline Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates should log on to official website at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.