SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2200 PO Vacancies at www.sbi.co.in – State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2016 Online Registration :
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at www.sbi.co.in. The State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department has published an advertisement about SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 for 2200 Vacancies of Probationary Officer Posts on its official website at www.sbi.co.in. The candidates who have passed Graduation and looking for a Banking Sector Job, must apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016.
The State Bank of India is inviting Online Application from young, qualified and dynamic candidates for filling up 2200 vacant posts of Probationary Officer in 2016. The interested and eligible candidates have to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at www.sbi.co.in. The Registration and Submission of Online Application for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 is available from 4th May 2016 to 24th May 2016. The candidate’s Age must be 21 years to 30 years as on 01.04.2016 to be eligible to apply for this recruitment.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply for 2200 PO Vacancies at www.sbi.co.in
The candidates who want to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2016, they are required to pay Application Fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD) by Online Payment Gateway. The Last Date for Payment of Fee is 24th May 2016. Any application submitted without Fee Payment will be straightaway Rejected. The State Bank of India will appoint the deserving candidates as Probationary Officer through Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam and Group Discussion & Interview. The Final Selection will be on the basis of candidates’ performance (Marks obtained) in Main Examination as well as in GD & Interview.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Details :
Name of Bank:
State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
Name of Recruitment:
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
Probationary Officer (PO) – 2200 Posts
- SC Category: 351 posts
- ST Category: 231 posts
- OBC Category: 590 posts
- General Category: 1028 posts
Total Number of Posts: 2200 Vacancies
Government Job, Banking Sector
As on 1st April 2016, the Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline from a government recognized university.
The candidate who is in Final Year/Semester of Graduation, are also eligible to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2016. But the candidate must have completed his/her Graduation on or before 31st August 2016.
The candidate having qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016.
The SC, ST and PWD Categories candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as Fee (Intimation Charges Only).
The General and OBC Categories candidates must pay Rs.600/- as Fee.
The Application Fee should be paid by Online Mode through Payment Gateway.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process:
The State Bank of India is going to appoint the eligible candidates as Probationary Officer (PO) based on their performance in the following_
- Preliminary Exam – Objective Type
- Main Exam – Objective Type and Descriptive Test
- Group Discussion and Interview
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale/Salary :
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.23700/- to Rs.42020/-. The Starting Salary of the candidate will be Rs.27620/- with 4 advance increments. Moreover, the candidate will be eligible to DA, HRA, CCA and Other allowances as per rules.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Pre-Examination Training for SC, ST, Religious Minority candidates:
The State Bank of India will organize Pre-Examination Training for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Religious Minorities candidates before Preliminary Examination. The Dates and Schedule of SBI Probationary Officer Pre-Exam Training will be as under_
Downloading of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training: 13th June 2016
Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: 20th June to 25th June 2016
Apply Online for SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2016 :
- Log on to SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Find out Careers section and select it.
- Navigate to JOIN SBI tab and click on Current Openings.
- Click on Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India 2016-2017.
- Select the link Download English Advertisement to download the Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Complete Official Notification carefully before applying online for SBI PO Recruitment 2016.
- Get back to Current Openings page and select Apply Online link under Probationary Officer tab.
- Click on New Candidate Registration link to begin.
- Register yourself with basic details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Now Login with your Registration ID/Number and Password to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary educational and caste/community details.
- Pay the Application Fee by Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking through Online Payment Method.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per guidelines.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Registration ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form and E-Receipt (Fee Payment Receipt) for record and further use.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
Online Registration of Application Starts: 4th May 2016
Online Registration of Application Ends: 24th May 2016
Last Date for Editing Online Application: 24th May 2016
Closing Date for Online Payment of Fee: 24th May 2016
Downloading of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam: 14th June 2016
Conduct of Online Preliminary Examination: 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th July 2016
Result of Preliminary Exam Announced On: 18th July 2016
Downloading of Call Letter for Online Main Exam: 21st July 2016
Conduct of Online Main Examination: 31st July 2015
Result of Main Exam Announced On: 16th August 2016
Downloading of Call Letter for Interview: 22nd August 2016
Conduct of Group Discussion and Interview: 1st September 2016
SBI Probationary Officer Final Result Announced On: 30th September 2016
For more information about SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification for 2200 Vacancies PO posts in State Bank of India, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Preliminary and Main Examination etc., the candidates must log on to SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in.