Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2016 Apply for 475 Vacancies of Subedar/Constable, Sub Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Posts at www.ssbrectt.gov.in:
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline for 475 Vacancies of Subedar (Constable), SI, ASI and Other Posts at www.ssbrectt.gov.in: The Sashastra Seema Bal has released an advertisement (Advt No.286/RC/SSB/Adv/2015) about SSB Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.ssbrectt.gov.in. The Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Department is calling up Offline Application from less than 56 or 52 years old aspirants for filling up 475 various vacant posts of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub inspector, Constable (Subedar) and many other posts.
SSB Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline for 475 various posts at www.ssbrectt.gov.in. The Sashastra Seema Bal is going to appoint young, eligible and physically fit aspirants as SI, ASI, Subedar, Head Constable, Accounts Officer etc. posts in 2016. The aspirants must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma Certificate or 10+2/Intermediate or qualification as per requirement of respective post to apply for SSB Recruitment 2016. The aspirants are advised to go through complete article and also refer the Official Notification before proceeding to filling up the Application Form.
The aspirants will be selected as Senior Field Officer, Accounts Officer, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Subedar and Head Constable posts through a Recruitment Process. The SSB Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline for 475 SI, ASI, Subedar posts at www.ssbrectt.gov.in. The aspirants will have to qualify in Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Exam, Document Verification, Interview, Medical Exam etc. The Dates and Schedule of Exams as well as Interview will be declared later by Sashastra Seema Bal on its official website at www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
The interested and eligible aspirants can apply through Offline Application mode for Sashastra Seema Bal SI, ASI, Constable/Subedar Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.ssbrectt.gov.in. The SSB Recruitment Department will accept the Application Form up to 60 days of publication of Advertisement in Employment News. The relevant aspirants are advised to fill up the Prescribed Application Form (hard copy), attach required documents/certificates and send them (Application plus enclosures) to SSB Address as mentioned in Official Notification.
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2016 Apply for 475 ASI, SI, Inspector, Subedar and Constable posts at www.ssbrectt.gov.in. The aspirants are advised to fill up the Application Form and send it by Post as soon as possible. Any application submitted or received or reached after the Closing Date will be NOT be considered by Sashastra Seema Bal and the same (SSB) will not be responsible for Rejection of application/aspirants.
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline for 475 Subedar (Constable), Sub Inspector (SI), ASI Vacancies at www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2016 for Constable (Subedar), SI, ASI Posts
- Senior Field Officer (Mountaineering): 02 posts
- Accounts Officer (Group B Ministerial): 06 posts
- Inspector (Draughtsman): 01 post
- Inspector (Veterinary): 02 posts
- Sub Inspector (Veterinary): 07 posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Veterinary): 29 posts
- Subedar Major (Sister in Charge) for Female Only: 03 posts
- Inspector (Sister in Charge) for Female Only: 06 posts
- Sub Inspector (Radiographer): 02 posts
- Head Constable (Nursing Assistant): 15 posts
- Inspector (Min): 16 posts
- Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator): 03 posts
- Sub Inspector (Min): 160 posts
- Sub Inspector (Steno): 04 posts
- Sub Inspector (Motor Transport): 58 posts
- Sub Inspector (Mech): 93 posts
- Sub Inspector (Armr): 68 posts
Total Number of Posts: 475 Vacancies
The Maximum Age of the aspirant must not be more than 52 or 56 years.
The Age Limit Criteria is different for different posts/categories.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category aspirants as per Government Rules for Sashastra Seema Bal.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The aspirant must have passed (10+2)/Intermediate and Graduate/Bachelor’s Degree plus Diploma Certificate Course in Stenography or Other relevant discipline according to he requirement of the selected post.
The aspirants must check the Qualification details for the desired post. Because if aspirants do not possess the necessary qualifications, are NOT eligible to apply for SSB SI, ASI, Constable Recruitment 2016.
Kindly refer Official Notification for more details on Application Fee.
Process of Selection:
The Sashastra Seema Bal will select the aspirants based on Physical Tests (PST, PET), Written Exam, Document Verification, Interview, Medical Exam etc. For more details, refer Official Notification.
The aspirant will be paid under Pay Band I and Pay Band II depending upon the post selected as under_
- from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/2400/- for Head Constable (Nursing Assistant), Assistant Sub Inspector (Veterinary) posts.
- PB-3/GP-5400 for Senior Field Officer post.
- PB-2/GP-5400/4600 for Accounts Officer (Group B Ministerial).
- from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/4600/4800/- for all other posts.
For post wise Pay Scale details, please refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Offline for Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) SI, ASI, Subedar/Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisement tab and select it to go to Advertisement Page.
- Navigate to the link Advertisement for filling up posts of Senior Field Officer (Mountaineering), Accounts Officer (General Central Service), Subedar Major (Sister-In-Charge), Inspectors (Sister-In-Charge), Draughtsman etc.
- Click on the link to download the Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Notification/Advertisement carefully to know all the details about SSB Recruitment 2016.
- Find the Prescribed Application Form at the bottom of the Official Notification.
- Take printout of Application Form.
- Fill up the hard copy of the Application Form with required personal, educational and communication details.
- Attach necessary documents, mark sheet copies and certificates with Application Form.
- Send the Application Form together with Enclosures to SSB Address as given below_
Assistant Director (Pers-V),
East Block-V, R. K. Puram,
New Delhi – 110066.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: within 60 Days from the Date of publication in Employment News
Click Here to Read/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Download Application Form (Blank Form)
Click here to Visit SSB Recruitment Portal Website
For more information about Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2016 Notification for 475 Vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Subedar/Constable and Other Posts, Offline Application Form and Process of filling up, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Physical Standards, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the aspirants must log on to official website at www.ssbrectt.gov.in.