Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 for 6435 Vacancies of Constable Male/Female and Sub Inspector (SI) Posts at www.punjabpolice.gov.in :
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 6435 Posts of Constable and Sub Inspector (SI), Apply Online at www.punjabpolice.gov.in. The Punjab Police Recruitment Department has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Police Constable and Sub Inspector with 6435 Vacancies on its official website at www.punjabpolice.gov.in. The candidates having 10+2 qualification, are eligible to apply for Punjab Police Constable Male/Female Recruitment 2016 and the candidates having Graduate Degree, are eligible to apply for Punjab Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2016.
The Punjab Police Recruitment Department is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 4000 posts of Constable Male, 2000 posts of Constable Female and 435 posts of Sub Inspector in 2016. The candidates who wish to apply for thus recruitment, will have to go through the Recruitment Process of Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Exam, Document Verification and Interview. After appointment as Police Constable, the candidate will be paid from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP Rs.1900/- and Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP Rs.4200/- to Sub Inspector post.
The Punjab Police Department has various vacancies of Police Constable Male & Female and Sub Inspector in more than 22 districts of Punjab. The interested candidates can apply online for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 for Constable Male & Female and Sub Inspector post via official website portal at www.punjabpolice.gov.in. The candidates are advised to submit Online Application for desired post within given time limit as the Punjab Police will NOT accept any application after the Last Date.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 for 6435 Vacancies of Constable and SI Posts at www.punjabpolice.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Punjab State Police Department, Government of Punjab
Name of Recruitment:
Punjab Police Constable and SI Recruitment 2016
- Constable Male: 4000 posts
- Constable Female: 2000 posts
- Sub Inspector (SI): 435 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 6435 Posts
The candidate must be in between the Age Criteria of 18 years and 25 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Punjab Government Rules.
Police Constable (Male and Female)
The candidate must have passed 10+2/12th Class or Equivalent from a government recognized education board.
Police Sub Inspector (SI)
The candidate must have passed Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) from a government recognized university.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must have Physical Standards and Fitness as per Punjab Police and Government of Punjab Rules.
In addition the candidate must have knowledge of reading, writing and speaking Regional Language.
The candidates have to pay the Application Fee as mentioned in Official Notification. The Application Fee is compulsory to pay for all the candidates.
The Fee once paid, will NOT be Refunded or Transferred (to any other recruitment) in any circumstances.
The Punjab Police Department will appoint the eligible candidates through following process_
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification
- Personality Test cum Interview
- Final Selection
The candidate, after appointment in Punjab Police, will be paid under the Pay Scale as mentioned below_
Police Constable Male/Female – from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-.
Police Sub Inspector (SI) – from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-.
How to Apply Online for Punjab Police Constable and SI Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment section and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Advertisement for 6435 Vacancies of Constable Male, Constable Female and Sub Inspector (SI) Posts.
- Click on the Advertisement link to download it as PDF.
- Read the Complete Official Notification/Advertisement to know post details, eligibility criteria and rules of Punjab Police Recruitment 2016.
- Get back to Recruitment page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form for Police Constable (Male/Female) or Sub Inspector post.
- Enter your personal, educational and other details as asked in the Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online or Offline Payment Method.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: Will Start Soon
Ending Date for Online Application: to be Announced Later
Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: to be Announced Later
Date of Conducting Written Exam: In Upcoming Months 2016
For more information about Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Notification for 6435 Vacancies of Constable Male, Constable Female and Sub Inspector (SI) Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Written Test, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to Punjab Police official website at www.punjabpolice.gov.in.