UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2064 Male and Female SI Vacancies at www.uppbpb.gov.in :
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 at www.uppbpb.gov.in. The Police Recruitment and Promotion Board of Uttar Pradesh has released two advertisements about UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 for 2064 Posts of Male SI and Female SI on its official website at www.uppbpb.gov.in. The candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent from a government recognized university, are eligible to apply for UP Police SI Recruitment 2016.
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is going to appoint 1652 Male Sub Inspector and 412 Female Sub Inspector posts in UP Police Department through Direct Recruitment Process. The male and female candidates of 21 years to 28 years can apply online for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at www.uppbpb.gov.in. The candidates must pay Rs.400/- as Application Fee. The candidates are advised to apply through Online Application before the Closing Date, because the authorities will not consider any application after the Last Date.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Apply for 2064 Vacancies at www.uppbpb.gov.in
The candidates who are applying for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016, will have to appear and clear the Stages of Direct Recruitment Selection Process like Physical Test (PMT & PET), Written Test, Merit List and Document Verification/Final Selection. The candidates will be called up for Verification of Documents purely on the basis of Merit List prepared by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Details :
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB), Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 for Male and Female SI Posts
- Sub Inspector Male: 1652 posts
- Sub Inspector Female: 412 posts
Total Number of Posts: 2064 Vacancies
The Age of the candidate must be minimum 21 years and not more than 28 years as on 1st July 2016.
The Age Criteria mentioned above is for Unreserved Categories Male and Female candidates.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates of UP as per Uttar Pradesh Government Norms.
The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a government recognized university.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay Rs.400/- as Application Fee.
The Application Fee can be paid through E-Challan or Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Selection Process:
The Male and Female candidates, applying for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016, will be selected on the basis of their performance in following stages of selection_
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification and Final Selection
The Police Recruitment and Promotion Board of Uttar Pradesh will disqualify the candidate at any stage, in case they find any misconduct, fraud, ineligibility etc. from candidate’s side.
The candidate, after appointment as Police Sub Inspector (Male/Female), will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
Apply Online for UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.uppbpb.gov.in OR prpb.gov.in.
- Find out and Navigate to UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 for Direct Recruitment of 2064 Vacancies of Male and Female SI Posts.
- Click on the applicable Notification link i.e. Male SI or Female SI.
- Download the Official Notification/Advertisement as PDF and read it very carefully.
- Get back to homepage and select Apply Online link for UP Police SI Recruitment 2016.
- Click on New Registration tab to proceed.
- Register yourself with necessary personal details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Gateway as per your convenience.
- Now login with your Registration ID and Password.
- Enter the Transaction Number/ID of Fee Payment Receipt.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required educational and other details as asked.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the information.
- Save your Application Number, Registration User ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Important Dates :
Date of Issue of Notification/Advertisement: 18th September 2015
Online Application Registration Starts: to be Announced Later
Closing Date for Online Application: to be Announced Later
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: to be Announced Later
For more information about UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification about 2064 Vacancies of Male SI and Female SI Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Written Test etc., the candidates may log on to official website at prpb.gov.in OR at www.uppbpb.gov.in.