OUCET 2016 Notification, Online Application Form, Exam Date Available for Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2016 at oucet.ouadmissions.com:
OUCET 2016 Notification, Online Application, Exam Date Available at oucet.ouadmissions.com. The Osmania University, Hyderabad has released a notification about OUCET 2016 on its official website at oucet.ouadmissions.com. The candidates who want to get admission to any Post Graduate or PG Diploma or 5 Year Integrated Courses, are advised to apply for Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2016. The Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities will give admission to eligible candidates in PG, PG Diploma and Integrated courses 2016-17 on the basis of OUCET Result 2016 and Counseling Procedure.
The Osmania University is calling up Online Application from young, qualified candidates for OUCET 2016 Registration in April/May 2016. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Application for OUCET 2016 via official web portal at oucet.ouadmissions.com from 13th April 2016 to 7th May 2016. The candidates who cannot submit the Application up to 7th May 2016, are eligible to submit their OUCET 2016 Application online before 14th May 2016 with Late Fee of Rs.500/-. The Osmania University will NOT entertain any application submitted after 14th May 2016.
OUCET 2016 Notification, Online Application Available at oucet.ouadmissions.com
Name of University:
Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana State
Name of Examination:
Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) 2016
Courses Offered through OUCET 2016:
01) Post Graduate Courses:
- Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Science
02) Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Courses:
- Various PG Diploma Courses
03) 5 Year Integrated Courses:
- Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry (5 Yrs)
- Economics (5 Yrs)
- MBA (5 Yrs)
- Osmania University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Palamuru University
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must have passed/completed the Qualifying Examination with necessary percentage from a government recognized university/institute.
For post wise qualifications details, please refer Official Notification.
Application & Examination Fee:
The Registration Fee should be paid by the candidates as under_
Rs.450/- for OC, BC Categories
Rs.350/- for SC, ST, PH Categories
The candidates must pay Rs.250/- to opt each additional subject in OUCET 2016.
The Fee can be paid through Payment Gateway or at any AP/TS Online Centre.
Process of Admission:
The candidate will be given admission to the desired PG, PG Diploma and 5 Year Integrated course through OUCET 2016 Result Marks and Counseling Procedure.
How to Apply Online for OUCET 2016 Osmania University Common Entrance Test:
- Log on to OUCET official website at www.ouadmissions.com.
- Select OUCET 2016 link to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Information Brochure tab and click on it to download as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Information Brochure thoroughly before applying online for OUCET 2016.
- Get back to OUCET 2016 page and click on the button New Applicant Registration.
- Register yourself with basic details and pay the Registration Fee as applicable.
- Login with your Registration ID, Registered Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Fill up the Online Application Form for OUCET 2016 with required educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as given.
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration ID for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 13th April 2016
Last Date for Online Application (without Late Fee): 7th May 2016
Last Date for Online Application (with Late Fee): 14th May 2016
OUCET Hall Ticket 2016 will be available: before one week of Examination
Date of OUCET 2016 Exam: 30th May 2016
For more information about OUCET 2016 Notification, Application Form for Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2016 to be held on 30th May 2016 by Osmania University, Hyderabad for admission to Post Graduate Courses, Post Graduate Diploma Courses and 5 Year Integrated Courses in 2016-2017, OUCET 2016 Exam Date (30th May 2016), Online Application Process, Age and Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application & Examination Fee, Admission Procedure, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for OUCET 2016 etc., the candidates must log on to official website at www.ouadmissions.com and at oucet.ouadmissions.com or at www.osmania.ac.in.