NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for various posts at nrhm.gujarat.gov.in:
NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Consultant, Assistant Programme Manager Posts at nrhm.gujarat.gov.in. The National Rural Health Mission, Health and Family Welfare Department, Gujarat has released an advertisement about NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 for various posts on its official website at nrhm.gujarat.gov.in. The candidates who have necessary qualification/experience, can apply online from 15th/16th April 2016 for NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016.
The NRHM Gandhinagar wants to appoint qualified, young candidates as Consultant, Assistant Programme Manager, State Finance Officer/State Account Officer and many other posts on 11 months contract basis. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Application method for NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 at nrhm.gujarat.gov.in. The candidates have to apply online within 7 days from the date of starting of Application.
NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at nrhm.gujarat.gov.in
Name of Organization:
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), State Health Society, Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Gujarat
Name of Recruitment:
NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 for Consultant, Asst Programme Manager posts
- Epidemiologist (Assistant Programme Manager)
- Consultant Training
- Veterinary Consultant
- Consultant (C.H.)
- Consultant (Nutrition)
- SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator
- District Data Manager
- Programme Associate Nutrition
- D.U.P.C./D.P.O. – R.S.B.Y.
- D.V.B.D. Consultant
- State Finance Officer/State Account Officer
The Age of the candidate must be in between the Criteria as mentioned in the Official Notification.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates as per Gujarat Government Norms.
The candidate must have obtained Degree/Diploma/Certificate Qualification in respective subject or discipline from a recognized board/university/institute.
For more details and post wise qualification, refer Official Notification.
The candidates applying for NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016, will have to pay the Application Fee as per the instructions in Official Notification.
The candidates who are EXEMPTED from Fee Payment, need not to pay any Fee.
The candidates will be selected based on their Academic Merits and Personal Interview.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
All the candidates, under this recruitment, will be appointed on 11 months contract basis by NRHM Gandhinagar.
The candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale as per Government of Gujarat Rules and Regulations.
How to Apply Online for NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at nrhm.gujarat.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment section at bottom of homepage and select it to go to relevant page.
- Select Month as April & Year as 2016 and click on Search button.
- Navigate to NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 for various posts.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it completely before applying online.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 15th/16th April 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 7 Days from Starting of Online Application
Date & Schedule of Interview: Refer Official Notification
For more information about NRHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016 Notification for various posts of Consultant, Assistant Programme Manager, District Data Manager, State Finance Officer/State Account Officer and many other posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates must refer the Official Notification and visit the official website at nrhm.gujarat.gov.in.