Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee Vacancies at www.nainitalbank.co.in :
Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2016. The Nainital Bank has released an advertisement about Recruitment of 100 Management Trainee Vacancies on the official website at www.nainitalbank.co.in. The candidates who have obtained Graduate/Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks, are eligible to apply online for Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2016 from 26th April 2016 via official website.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply for 100 Management Trainee Vacancies at www.nainitalbank.co.in
- 1 Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply for 100 Management Trainee Vacancies at www.nainitalbank.co.in
The Nainital Bank invites Online Application from 21 to 27 years age group candidates for filling up 100 vacant posts of Management Trainee in 2016. The candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, followed by Personal Interview. The Application Fee is Rs.1000/- for all the candidates. The interested and eligible candidates can submit Online Application for Nainital Bank Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.nainitalbank.co.in up to 10th May 2016. The Last Date to pay the Application Fee Online is also 10th May 2016.
Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of Bank:
Name of Recruitment:
Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2016
Management Trainee (MT): 100 Posts
As on 31st March 2016, the Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 27 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Graduation/Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks from a government recognized institute/university.
Moreover, the candidate must have Proficiency in Computer Applications and Knowledge of Hindi & English languages.
The candidate must pay Rs.1000/- as Fee for Application. The Bank Charges, in addition to Fee, should be borne by the candidate.
The Nainital Bank will recruit the candidates based on their performance in Online Examination and Interview.
The candidate will be appointed as Management Trainee with a Probation Period of Two Years.
The candidate will be paid consolidated lump sum stipend of Rs.22000/- per month in First Year and Rs.27000/- in Second Year of probation. On completion of two years successful service, the candidate will be paid under Officer’s Grade/Scale I by the Nainital Bank.
Easy Steps by Steps Process to Apply for Nainital Bank Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- Find out Recruitment/Results tab and select it to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to the link Notification for Recruitment of Management Trainees – 2016 in the Bank.
- Download the Official Notification and read it carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Recruitment/Results page and click on Apply Online/Application Form link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Method as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up.
- Take printout of E-Receipt as Proof of Fee Payment.
- Get printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
- Save and Remember your Application ID/Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
Online Registration of Application Commences: 26th April 2016
Online Registration & Submission of Application Closes: 10th May 2016
Last Date for Online Fee Payment: 10th May 2016
Date of Conduct of Online Examination: to be Announced Later
For more information about Nainital Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2016 Notification for 100 Vacancies of MT Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Online Examination etc., the candidates should visit the official website at www.nainitalbank.co.in.