MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1040 Vacancies at www.vyapam.nic.in and at www.mponline.gov.in:
MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Recruitment 2016 Apply at www.vyapam.nic.in. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released a notification about MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Recruitment 2016 for 1040 Vacancies Seats/Posts on its official website at www.vyapam.nic.in. The female candidates of Madhya Pradesh State and outside the state who have completed HSC (10+2) Science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects, are eligible to apply for GNTST and PNST 2016 Exam.
MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1040 Vacancies @ www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Recruitment 2016 Apply at www.vyapam.nic.in. The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam is going to organize General Nursing Training Selection Test and Pre Nursing Selection Test 2016 on 19th June 2016. The purpose of conducting GNTST and PNST 2016 Exam is to select the eligible candidates for Nursing Course in Madhya Pradesh. The female candidates who want to apply for GNTST and PNST Exam, must be in between 17 years and 27 years age on 01.07.2016. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.mponline.gov.in up to 15th May 2016.
The GNTST and PNST Examination is going to be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for Selection for Admission to Nursing Colleges/Institutes. This Recruitment is only for FEMALE candidates.
MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Recruitment 2016 Notification :
Name of Organization:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB, MP Vyapam), Government of Madhya Pradesh
Name of Examination:
General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) 2016
Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST) 2016
Vacancy Seats Details:
There are 1040 Vacant Seats of GNTST and PNST posts in Madhya Pradesh.
The Age of the candidate must be minimum 17 years and not more than 27 years as on 1st July 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Madhya Pradesh as per MP Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Examination in which the aggregate marks in Physical, Chemistry and Biology should be Not Less Than 40% (35% for Reserved Categories).
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
All the candidates of all categories have to pay Application Fee (MP Online Portal Charges) of Rs.70/-.
The candidates of SC, ST, OBC and PWD/PH Categories of Madhya Pradesh State should pay Rs.200/- as Exam Fee.
All other candidates (including Unreserved Category) have to pay Rs.400/- as Exam Fee.
The candidates will be selected through following stages_
- GNTST and PNST
- Merit List
- Counselling Process
- Admission/Final Selection
Syllabus and Exam Pattern for GNTST and PNST 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam has already Declared GNTST and PNST 2016 Exam Syllabus PDF and Scheme of Examination on its official website at www.vyapam.nic.in. The concerned candidates are recommended to refer the Syllabus and Exam Pattern in preparation of GNTST and PNST Exams. The candidates can easily download the MP Vyapam GNTST/PNST Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016 via official web at www.vyapam.nic.in.
How to Apply Online for MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Find out General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST) 2016.
- Navigate to Advertisement and Rule Book link and select them to download.
- Read the Complete Rule Book (Official Notification) carefully to know each and everything about the GNTST and PNST 2016 Exam.
- Get back to MP Vyapam Homepage and click on the link given as General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST): 2016.
- Select Apply link for GNTST and PNST 2016 to proceed.
- Register yourself with basic details and login with your User ID and Password.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Pay the MP Online Portal Charges and Examination Fee as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration Number, User ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Online Application Starts: 16th April 2016
Online Application Ends: 15th May 2016
Editing of Online Application: 16th May to 20th May 2016
Date of Conduct of GNTST and PNST 2016: 19th June 2016
Availability of Admit Card for GNTST/PNST: 7 Days Before Exam
For more information about MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1040 Vacancies (Available Seats), Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Exam Fee, Selection Process for General Nursing Training Selection Test and Pre Nursing Selection Test to be held on 19th June 2016 by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for GNTST and PNST 2016 etc., the candidates must visit the official website at www.vyapam.nic.in and at www.mponline.gov.in.