MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 374 Vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard Posts at www.dopmp.in:
MP Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 374 Posts at www.dopmp.in. The Department of Posts, Madhya Pradesh Circle has released an advertisement about MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for 374 Vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard Posts on its official website at www.dopmp.in. The candidates living in Madhya Pradesh and willing to get a government job, should not miss this opportunity. Such candidates must apply for MP Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2016.
The Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle is inviting Online Application from 18 to 27 years old candidates having passed Matriculation Examination for filling up 374 empty posts of Postman and Mail Guard in 2016. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 via official website at www.dopmp.in from 10th April 2016 to 5th May 2016. The candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as Cost of Application and Rs.400/- as Examination Fee (SC, ST, PH and All Women candidates are required to pay Application Fee only). The Last Date to Deposit Application Fee and Examination Fee at any Post Office with E-Payment facility is 9th May 2016.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply for 374 Postman & Mail Guard Vacancies @ www.dopmp.in
Name of Organization:
Department of Posts, Madhya Pradesh (MP) Circle, Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
MP Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016
- Postman: 367 posts
- Mail Guard: 07 posts
Total Number of Posts: 374 Vacancies
The Age of the candidate for General Category must be in between 18 years and 27 years as on 5th May 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Rs.100/- to be paid as Cost of Application by candidates of all categories.
The candidates (other than SC, ST and PH categories) must pay Rs.400/- as Examination Fee.
The Women candidates of all categories are also Exempted from Exam Fee Payment.
The candidates will be selected through Aptitude Test and Merit List. The Original Documents of candidates will be verified at the time of Final Selection.
The Probation Period for both Postman and Mail Guard posts will be Two Years.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
How to Apply Online for MP Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.dopmp.in.
- Find out Notification for MP Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016.
- Download the Official Advertisement Notification and Vacancy Details Notice as PDF.
- Read both the Official Notification and Vacancy Details carefully before applying online.
- Get back to homepage & select Instructions to Candidate and go through it.
- Click on Apply tab to proceed.
- Click on Apply link for Postman or Mail Guard post.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application and Challan for record and more use.
- Pay the Application Fee and Examination Fee through Challan at any Post Office.
Starting Date for Registration of Application: 10th April 2016
Closing Date for Registration of Application: 5th May 2016
Last Date to Pay Application Fee and Examination Fee: 9th May 2016
Date of Conducting Aptitude Test: to be Announced Later
For more information about MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Notification for 374 Vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test, Important Dates etc., the candidates should log on to official website at www.dopmp.in.