Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Notification for 627 Vacancies of Range Forest Officer and Forest Guard Posts at www.aranya.gov.in and at kfdrecruitment.in:
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 627 Range Forest Officer (RFO) and Forest Guard Posts at www.aranya.gov.in: The Forest Department of Karnataka State has released an advertisement about Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 on its official website at kfdrecruitment.in. The Karnataka Forest Department wants to appoint young, qualified and physically fit candidates for filling up 555 vacant posts of Forest Guard and 72 vacant posts of Range Forest Officer in 2016.
The Karnataka Forest Department invites Online Application from the candidates of 18 years to 27 years for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 of 627 posts of Range Forest Officer (RFO) and Forest Guard. In order to apply for this recruitment, the candidates must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) in Agriculture or Degree in Veterinary Sciences from a recognized institute/university. The Forest Department of Karnataka State will appoint the deserving candidates as Forest Guard and RFO posts based on Written Exam, Physical Test, Interview cum Personality Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination etc.
The candidates who have enough qualifications, can apply online for Karnataka Forest Department RFO and Forest Guard Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at kfdrecruitment.in. The Forest Department of Karnataka State will accept the Online Application for Range Forest Officer and Forest Guard posts from 18th April 2016 to 17th May 2016. The Date for conduct of Written Exam is not announced yet. The relevant candidates are strongly advised to submit the Online Application within prescribed time limit.
The Forest Department of Karnataka will NOT consider any application which is submitted after the Closing Date. The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/- as Forest Guard post and of Rs.21600/- to Rs.40050/- as Range Forest Officer post. The candidates are required to Karnataka Forest Department Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 for doing preparation of Written Exam of Forest Guard and Range Forest Officer (RFO). All the details regarding Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016, Application, Written Exam, Syllabus are available on the official website of Karnataka Forest Department at www.aranya.gov.in and also at kfdrecruitment.in.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Apply for 627 Forest Guard Vacancies at www.aranya.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Forest Department of Karnataka, Government of Karnataka
Name of Recruitment:
Karnataka Forest Department RFO and Forest Guard Recruitment 2016
- Range Forest Officer (RFO): 72 posts
- Forest Guard: 555 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 627 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 27 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category candidates residing at Karnataka as per Karnataka Government Norms.
The candidate must have obtained Degree of B.Sc in Agriculture or Degree in Veterinary Sciences from a recognized university or institute.
For more details on qualification, please refer Official Notification.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected for the post of Forest Guard and Range Forest Officer by Karnataka Forest Department through Written Exam, Physical Test (as per requirement) and Interview/Personality Test (Medical Exam, Document Verification) etc.
The candidate after appointment as Forest Guard or Range Forest Officer will be paid by the Pay Scale as under_
Forest Guard – from Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
Range Forest Officer (RFO) – from Rs.21600/- to Rs.40050/-
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Karnataka Forest Department RFO and Forest Guard Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016-17:
- Numerical Ability – 30 marks
- Verbal and Non verbal Ability – 15 marks
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning – 20 marks
- Statistics – 15 marks
- Science Aptitude – 20 marks
The Aptitude Test (Written Preliminary Exam) of Karnataka Forest Department will be held for testing candidate’s comprehension, memory, reasoning, speed, analysis, evaluation of facts, data, events and judgement.
The Written Exam will have One Paper containing 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) carrying 100 Marks. The candidate will be allowed Two Hours (2 Hrs) time period to attempt all the hundred questions in Aptitude Test.
General Knowledge Test
- Current Events – 30 marks
- History of India – 20 marks
- Indian and World Geography – 15 marks
- Indian Polity – 10 marks
- Indian Economy – 10 marks
- General Science – 15 marks
The General Knowledge Test Paper will have 100 objective type (MCQ) questions of 100 marks. The time duration will be the same as Aptitude Test i.e. Two Hours Only.
For Other Subjects/Topics Exam Syllabus, CLICK HERE to Download
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.aranya.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitments tab in lower right side of the homepage and select it to go to Recruitment Website.
- Navigate to Forest Guard Notification and click on it to download it as PDF.
- Also download the RFO Notification 72 as PDF.
- Read both the Notifications very carefully before applying online for any post.
- Get back to Recruitment Website i.e. kfdrecruitment.in.
- Click on Apply Online link (Online Application/Registration) for Range Forest Officer (RFO) or Forest Guard post to proceed.
- Register yourself with basic details.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with providing the details in step by step method as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Also upload the Result, Degree Certificate and Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable).
- Complete the rest of procedures and submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Online Application Commences on: 18th April 2016
Online Application Closes on: 17th May 2016
Date of Written Examination: to be Announced Soon
Click Here to Read/Download Official Notification of Forest Guard
For more information about Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Notification for 627 Vacancies of Range Forest Officer (RFO) and Forest Guard Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Physical Eligibility Criterion, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Date of Written Exam, Other Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Examination, the candidates are requested to log on to official website at www.aranya.gov.in and at kfdrecruitment.in.