JET Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1535 Vacancies of Lekhpal, Account Officer, Clerk Posts at www.jetexam.in:
JET Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1535 Posts of Lekhpal, Account Officer, Clerk at www.jetexam.in: The Joint Employment Test Institute (Ministry of Companies) has released an advertisement about JET Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.jetexam.in. The candidates who are seeking job of Lekhpal, Account Officer, Clerk in Jharkhand State, can apply online for Joint Employment Test (JET) Exam 2016 via official website portal. The Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as Fee and Reserved candidates Rs.450/- only.
The JET Institute Authorities want to appoint 1535 eligible candidates as Lekhpal, Account Officer, Clerk posts through Online Written Test and Further Process in 2016. The candidates of 20 to 37 years (upper age limit is 40 years for Reserved Categories), can apply online for JET Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 via official web at www.jetexam.in. The candidates must possess Graduate Diploma or Degree in any discipline from a Government recognized university or institute. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 30th May 2016.
JET Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1535 Vacancies at www.jetexam.in
Name of Organization:
Joint Employment Test Institute under Ministry of Companies, Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
JET Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 for Lekhpal, Account Officer, Clerk Posts
Name of Examination:
Joint Employment Test (JET) 2016
There are total 1535 vacancies of Grade 3 posts of Lekhpal, Account Officer, Clerk in Jharkhand State.
Name of Posts:
- Account Officer
The Age of the candidate must be in between the Age Criteria of 20 years and 37 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Government of India Rules & Regulations.
All Graduate Diploma and Degree Holders are eligible to apply for JET Jharkhand Recruitment 2016.
The Diploma and Degree Courses include DCA, PGDCA, D.Ed, Tally, ITI, B.E., BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, B.Ed, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MCA and many others.
For more details on academic qualifications, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates of Unreserved/General Categories must pay Rs.600/- as Fee, while Reserved Categories candidates need to pay Rs.450/- only.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance of Online Written Exam and Further Process.
The Further Process may consist Document Verification, Personality Test/Interview etc.
The candidates will be paid under Grade III or Equivalent (from Rs.15000/- to Rs.25000/-) or as applicable as per Government Norms.
How to Apply Online for JET Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 for Lekhpal, Account Officer, Clerk Job:
- Log on to JET Exam official website at www.jetexam.in.
- Find out JET Exam 2016 Notification for Recruitment of 1535 various posts of Grade III Lekhpal, Account Officer, Clerk etc. in Jharkhand 2016.
- Download the Official Notification/Advertisement and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to homepage and select New Registration tab to proceed.
- Enter your Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth (DOB), Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Submit the details to complete basic registration.
- Click on Candidate Login tab to login with your User Name (Email Id) and Password.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with personal and educational details as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable to you.
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your User Name and Password for future reference.
- Save your Application Form and take printout of it for record and more use.
JET Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
Online Registration of Application Commences: 12th March 2016
Online Registration of Application Ending on: 30th May 2016
Date of Conducting of Online Written Exam: to be Announced Later
For more information about JET Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1535 Vacancies of Grade III posts of Lekhpal, Account Officer, Clerk etc., Online Application Process for Joint Employment Test (JET) Exam 2016, Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale/Remuneration, Selection Procedure, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Online Test, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to official website at www.jetexam.in.