HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 369 Constable Vacancies at www.hsssc.gov.in :
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced the 369 vacancies of recruitment for the post of constable (MALE) for the Haryana police department. The interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for this post. The candidates can apply for this post by visiting the official website of the HSSC that is www.hsssc.gov.in.
The Haryana Staff Selection commission (HSSC) has decided the plan to fill up the empty posts in the police department of Haryana. The HSSC has declared the 369 no. of posts of the constable for male person only to be filled by recruiting the eligible and desired candidates. For that HSSC has started the procedure to collect the applications. The interested candidates can get the application form from the official website of the HSSC. The application form for the post of constable can be got by only online mode. So all the interested candidates are requested to download the application form and submit the application form before the last date of it. The submitting process of the application form has been started from the date of 20th – May -2016 and the last date will be the 21st –June-2016.
HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply for 369 Constable Vacancies
Name of the post: Male Constable
Total no. of vacancies – 369 posts
The candidate should pass the 12th class from the recognized board and must have the knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit up to 10th class.
The candidate’s age must be between the 18 years to 21 years only.
The age relaxation will not be given to any of the category candidate. This is the Special Commando Wing of the Haryana police department which is used for special operations.
The selected candidate will get the pay scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20, 200 + Rs. 2000 Grade Pay
Application fees will be paid by the candidate only. The candidate who belongs to the General Category has to pay the Rs. 100/- while the SC/BCA/EBPG category candidates have to pay the Rs. 25 only.
1) Physical Screening Test (PST)
2) Knowledge Test (KT) /Written test
3) Document Verification
4) Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
5) Interview cum personality Test
How to Apply Online for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2016 :
1. Open the browser then open the website www.hssc.gov.in
2. Click on the link HSSC police constable recruitment 2016.
3. The candidate have to register by entering the basic details like name, phone no, Date of Birth, Email –Id etc.
4. The application number and password will be sending on the email ID or on SMS.
5. Log in to your account with same given application number and password.
6. The application form will be on the screen.
7. Fill all the details properly in the application form and then upload the scanned photograph and signature any
other documents if required.
8. Check the details of the application form before submit it.
9. Now click on submit button.
10. Take a print out of the application form for the further use.