HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 264 Vacancies at www.apprenticeship.gov.in:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has declared a notification about HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2016 for 264 Vacancies of Trade Apprentice Posts on its official website at www.hal-india.com. The HAL India is inviting Online Application from Ex-ITI (NCVT) applicants for filling up 264 vacant posts of Trade Apprentice in 2016.
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited wants to recruit 264 posts of Trade Apprentice in 2016 for One Year and Two Years Engagement through Merit List based on 10th Std & ITI and Document Verification. The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in. The Last Date of Registration of Online Application is available up to 13th April 2016 and the Deadline for Submission of Online Application is 23rd April 2016. The HAL Trade Apprentice Merit List will be Declared on 16th May 2016. The applicants are required to appear in Document Verification & Joining from 21-23 June 2016.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Apply for 264 Trade Apprentice Vacancies at www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Avionics Division, Hyderabad
Name of Recruitment:
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Trade Apprentice as_
- Electronic Mechanic: 87 posts
- Fitter: 62 posts
- COPA/PASSA: 49 posts
- Electrician: 14 posts
- Machinist: 07 posts
- Turner: 07 posts
- Painter: 06 posts
- R & AC: 06 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 04 posts
- Welder: 03 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 02 posts
- Plumber: 08 posts
- Carpenter: 06 posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 03 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 264 Posts
The applicants should refer the Official Notification or Official Website @www.hal-india.com and @www.apprenticeship.gov.in for Age Criteria Details.
The applicant must have passed ITI in respective trade from a recognized ITI Institute.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The applicants will be appointed based on Merit.
The Merits will be prepared on the basis of 10th Std and ITI Mark Sheet.
- X Std (10th Class) – 70%
- ITI – 30%
Period of Engagement (Duration of Apprenticeship):
Two Years for Plumber, Carpenter and Diesel Mechanic.
One Year for All Other Posts.
Pay Scale (Stipend):
The applicants will be paid Stipend during Apprenticeship as under_
Plumber, Carpenter and Diesel Mechanic
Rs.6772/- per month for First Year and Rs.7618.5/- per month for Second Year.
All Other Posts
Rs.7618.5/- per month.
How to Apply Online for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to HAL India official website at www.hal-india.com.
- Find out Careers section and select it to go to Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to Engagement of Ex-ITI Candidates for Apprenticeship, Hyderabad Division.
- Click on the Advertisement link to download the Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Notification very carefully.
- Visit the Online Application Portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Go to Apprentices tab and select Apprentice Registration.
- Register yourself as Apprentice and get back to homepage (www.apprenticeship.gov.in).
- Move to bottom of the page and click on Apply for Apprenticeship Training.
- Enter the Establishment Name as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- Select the State as Telangana.
- Click on Search button to find the Establishment.
- Navigate to the Establishment Name link and select it to reach respective webpage.
- Click on the Apply link for desired post.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application Number for reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 14th March 2016
Last Date for Online Application Registration: 13th April 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd April 2016
Hosting of Merit List: 16th May 2016
Document Verification & Joining: 21-23 June 2016 (Tuesday-Thursday)
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit HAL India official website
For more information about Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Advertisement for 264 Vacancies of Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, COPA/PASSA and many other posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the applicants can go to the official website at www.hal-india.com and at www.apprenticeship.gov.in.