Gujarat University External Exam Form 2016-2017 UG PG Admit Card (Hall Ticket), Results for BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com Semester and Annual Exam Syllabus Available to Download at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in:
Gujarat University External Admission 2016-2017 UG PG Exam Hall Ticket, Syllabus Available at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in. The Gujarat University regulates many UG and PG Courses in different faculties like Arts, Commerce, Science, Education, Law, Medical and Dental. Every year, Gujarat University offers admission to Under Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree, Diploma, Certificate and Doctorate Courses. There are eight districts namely Ahmedabad, Anand, Dahod, Gandhinagar, Kheda, Mahisagar, Panchmahal and Vadodara which are covered by the Gujarat University. Moreover, the external education is not limited to these eight districts, the eligible candidate from any parts of Gujarat and India can apply for admission and study an external course under Gujarat University.
Gujarat University External Examination, Admission Form, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Results for UG PG Semester/Annual Exam 2016-2017 Syllabus and Exam Pattern Available Here: The Gujarat University is one of the largest and oldest universities of Gujarat State and it was established in 1949 under Gujarat University Act. The University provides best quality education to Regular and External candidates through more than 350 affiliated colleges in Gujarat State. So many candidates from various districts of Gujarat and also outside of Gujarat take admission and study in a Under Graduate or Post Graduate Course in Gujarat University.
Gujarat University External Exam Form 2016, Admit Card (Hall Ticket), Exam Results, Time Table at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in
- 1 Gujarat University External Exam Form 2016, Admit Card (Hall Ticket), Exam Results, Time Table at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in
Name of University:
Gujarat University, Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Name of Examination:
Gujarat University External Examination 2016-2017
Under Graduate – BA, B.Com, BCA, BBA and many more
Post Graduate – MA, M.Com and others
For more details on Courses available for External Education, please refer Gujarat University official website at www.gujaratuniversity.org.
Eligibility for Admission to Gujarat University External Course UG/PG:
BA, B.Com etc. Under Graduate Courses
The candidate must have passed 12th HSC/Intermediate from GSEB (Gujarat Board) or any other equivalent & government recognized education board.
MA, M.Com etc. Post Graduate Courses
The candidate must have passed Semester 06 or Final Year of T.Y.B.Com or T.Y.B.A or Other Equivalent Examination from Gujarat University or any other UGC recognized university.
For further details, please refer Official Notification.
Date of External Exam:
Under Graduate (UG) External Exam
The Semester 01, 03 and 05 Examination is conducted in October, November, December months. The Semester 02, 04 and 06 Examination is conducted in April, May months.
Post Graduate (PG) External Exam
The Examination for All Post Graduate Programmes is held in October-November-December months for Semester 01 & 03, while Semester 02 & 04 Exam is held in April-May months.
Gujarat University External Admission Process:
The Admission to UG or PG External Course in Gujarat University is very easy and user convenient. The candidates who have required eligibility for admission to their desired course, they can fill up the Admission Form online by logging on to official website at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in. Here we provide some easy steps and guideline for Online filling up and Submission of Admission/Examination Form for External Course in Gujarat University as under_
How to Apply Online to get Admission to UG/PG External Course in Gujarat University:
- Log on to Gujarat University official website at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in.
- Find out Examinations section and select it to go to relevant webpage.
- Navigate to the link Exam Forms Download For EXTERNAL UG/PG Students for Sem 1-2-3-4-5-6.
- Click on the link to go to Admission & Examination Form page.
- Select the Instructions link for filling up Examination Form for your desired course and read the Instructions very carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select the link Click Here to Go For External Students Registration & Exam Forms.
- Now search for your relevant UG/PG Course Exam Form link.
- Fill up the Online Form with necessary personal, educational and communication details.
- Select the Core/Main Subject, Elective Subjects as per your choice. Subjects selected once and confirmed, can NOT be changed in any condition, so select them carefully.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions (the size of Photo & Signature must be less than 50 KB).
- Submit the Admission Form online on completion.
- Save and Note down your User ID for future reference.
- Take printout of Admission Form and attach copies of required documents, certificates.
- Submit the Application Form with Enclosures to any near by Post Office (The List of Post Offices which accept the External Admission Forms, is available on Gujarat University’s website).
The candidates are advised to bring all the Original Documents while going to submit the Application Form at Post Office. Because the Nodal Officer of Post Office will verify candidate’s Original Documents to confirm the Admission in respective External Course under Gujarat University.
Gujarat University External Exam Admit Card Download:
The Gujarat University uploads Seat Number, Seating Arrangement details and Admit Card for External Examination of UG, PG candidates before 5 days of Exam Date. The candidates are required to keep checking the official website at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in to know updates about Gujarat University External Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket. No Admit Card will be sent by post or any other means to any candidate.
Gujarat University External Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
The Gujarat University provides Exam Syllabus for all Under Graduate and Post Graduate External Courses Examination on its official website at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in. The University also provides Exam Pattern for External Semester & Annual Examination, so that the candidates prepare well for Examination. The Exam Pattern includes details like number of questions, type of questions, weightage of marks, maximum marks, compulsory and optional questions etc. The candidates who are presently studying an External Course (UG or PG) at Gujarat University, are recommended to download Syllabus and Exam Pattern by visiting the official portal at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in.
Gujarat University External Exam Results:
The Gujarat University Declares External Exam Results for all UG and PG Semester/Annual Examination within 2-3 months of completion of Exam. The Gujarat University Announces the Results on its official website portal at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in. The concerned candidates can check their Gujarat University UG/PG External Exam Result 2016-2017 for BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com by providing their Exam Seat Number at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in.
How to Check Gujarat University External Exam Results 2016-2017:
- Open the official website at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in.
- Find out Results tab at bottom right corner of homepage and select it to go to Results Page.
- Select your Exam Name e.g. B.Com Semester 01.
- Then enter your Examination Seat Number.
- Now click on Search button to find your Result online.
- Your Gujarat University External Exam Result will be displayed on your device screen.
- Check your Result Status and marks secured in each subject.
- Save your Result and take printout of it for record and further use.
For more information about Gujarat University External Exam Form 2016, UG PG Admission Process, Availability of Admit Card (Hall Ticket) for Semester/Annual Examination, BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Steps to check Gujarat University External Exam Results etc., the candidates must log on to official website at www.gujaratuniversity.org.in.