Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1242 Postman and Mail Guard Vacancies at www.gujpostexam.com:
Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Post Master General, Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad has released an advertisement about Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 for 1242 Vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard Posts at www.gujpostexam.com. The Gujarat Postal Circle is inviting Online Application from Matriculation Passed applicants of 18-27 years age group for filling up 1220 vacant posts of Postman in Postal Division and 22 posts of Mail Guard in Railway Mail Services (RMS) Division in 2016.
The Gujarat Postal Circle released notification for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 and wants to appoint 1242 eligible applicants as Postman and Mail Guard posts through Written Exam (Aptitude Test) and Merit List. The Merit List will be prepared based on marks obtained in Aptitude Test. The applicant will be paid under the Pay Band of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-. The Application Fee is Rs.100/- and Examination Fee is Rs.400/-. The applicants of SC, ST, PH Categories and Female applicants are NOT required to pay the Examination Fee. But Application Fee is mandatory for all. The eligible applicants can apply online for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.gujpostexam.com from 12th March 2016 to 11th April 2016. The Last Date to Deposit the Fee at any Post Office having e-payment facility is 14th April 2016.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1242 Postman and Mail Guard Vacancies at www.gujpostexam.com
Name of Organization:
Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Post Master General, Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad
Name of Recruitment:
Gujarat Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016
- Postman: 1220 posts
- Mail Guard: 22 posts
Total Number of Posts: 1242 Vacancies
Notification for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
The Age of the applicant must be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to the Reserved Category applicants as per Government Rules.
The applicant must have passed Matriculation from a recognized board/university.
The Application Fee is Rs.100/- which is compulsory to pay for the applicants of all categories.
Unreserved and OBC applicants: Rs.400/-
SC, ST, PH applicants: EXEMPTED
Female applicants: EXEMPTED
The applicant will be selected through Written Examination/Aptitude Test and Merit List.
- Two Years.
- The training will be imparted to the Selected Applicants as prescribed.
Division to Work:
Postman – Postal Division
Mail Guard – Railway Mail Services (RMS) Division
The applicant will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus admissible allowances.
How to Apply Online for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 Postman and Mail Guard Posts:
- Log on to official website at www.gujpostexam.com.
- Find out Notification Advertisement for Gujarat Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016.
- Download Official Notification and read it carefully before applying online.
- Get back to homepage and select the tab Guide to Online Registration.
- Read the Guidelines and click on Online Registration tab to proceed.
- Check that the Documents, Eligibility and click on Confirm Details button.
- Enter your Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
- Pay the Application Fee and Examination Fee at your nearest Post Office.
Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 12th March 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration/Submission of Application: 11th April 2016
Last Date for Deposition of Application Fee: 14th April 2016
Date of Written Exam/Aptitude Test: to be Announced later
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit official website
For more information about Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1242 Vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard posts in Postal Division and RMS Division respectively, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Date of Examination, Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc., the applicants must visit the official website at www.gujpostexam.com.