GSI Recruitment 2016 Application Form for 209 Driver Vacancies Available at www.portal.gsi.gov.in :
Geological survey of India (GSI) has released the notification for driver recruitment. GSI has declared the 209 vacancies for the post of driver. This will be the great for candidates who are looking for government job. The interested candidates are invited to apply for GSI Recruitment 2016. The eligible candidate can apply by visiting the website www.portal.gsi.gov.in.
GSI has released the 209 vacancies to fill the places of driver across the India. For that GSI has started the procedure to collect he application form across the India. The candidates who are willing to apply for the GSI Driver Recruitment 2016 of ordinary grade driver can get the application form by downloading the application form through online mode only. The last date to submit the application form is 28th –July-2016.
GSI Recruitment 2016 Application Form for 209 Driver Vacancies at www.portal.gsi.gov.in
Required education qualification:
Applicants who have applied should have possessed 10th class with driving license of light Motor Vehicle (LMV) & Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) with 03 years Experience in Driving Jeeps, Truck or Tractors.
Candidate’s age should not be more than 56 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidate who belongs from the reserved category as government ruke.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- + Grade pay 1,900/-
Job Location: All over India
Region Wise Vacancy Details:
1. Northern Region HQ, Lucknow – 36
2. Western Region HQ, Jaipur – 30
3. North Eastern Region HQ, Shillong -16
4. Eastern Region HQ, Kolkata – 45
5. Southern Region/RSAS/M&CSD/TI HQ, Hyderabad – 48
6. Central Region HQ, Nagpur – 34
Other some important Details for GSI Recruitment 2016:
- After completing the procedure of collecting the applications the Geological survey of India (GSI) will conducts the written examination for all the candidates who have applied.
- For appearing the examination GSI will issue the admit card to each and every candidate. GSI will active the link to download the admit card through online mode.
- After completing the written exam successfully GSI will declare the result online. Merit list will be put over the official website of GSI.
- The candidate will be select on the basis of the test conducts by the recruitment board of GIS.The exam date will be declared on the official website of GIS.
- Candidate have to check the the notification about the exams on the website.
If any of the candidates don’t know how to apply GSI Recruitment 2016 then here we will provide you the guideline for that. Here are given some steps to follow.
How to Apply for GSI Driver Recruitment 2016 :
1. Open any of the browser, log on to the official website www.portal.gsi.gov.in.
2. Click on the link download application form GSI driver vacancy 2016.
3. The application form will be on your screen.
4. Download the application form.
5. Fill all the required data to the application form.
6. Submit the application to the authority of GIS on the given address.
Deputy Director General (P&A)
Geological Survey of India (GSI)
27, Jawaharlal Nehru Road