GNDU Recruitment 2016 Apply for 169 Professor and Lecturer Vacancies at www.gndu.ac.in Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2016 :
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Recruitment 2016 at www.gndu.ac.in. Th Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar has released an advertisement on 20th April 2016 about GNDU Recruitment 2016 for 169 Vacancies of Professor and Lecturer posts on its official website at www.gndu.ac.in. The candidates having Master’s Degree and PhD Qualification plus Experience, can apply for GNDU Recruitment 2016.
GNDU Recruitment 2016 Apply at www.gndu.ac.in for 169 Professor and Lecturer Vacancies
The Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar will recruit 169 vacancies of Dean, Principal, Professor, Assistant Professor, Director Research, Director Physical Education & Sports, Associate Professor and Lecturer posts. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their Academic Merits and Interview. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Offline Application method for GNDU Professor and Lecturer Recruitment 2016. The Prescribed Application Form is available to download on official website at www.gndu.ac.in. The Last Date for Receipt is 11th May 2016 for Application Form with Bank Draft (Fee Payment) and Documents copies.
GNDU Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of University:
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar (Punjab)
Name of Recruitment:
GNDU Professor and Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- Assistant Professor: 128 posts
- Associate Professor: 22 posts
- Professor: 08 posts
- Lecturer: 02 posts
- Principal: 06 posts
- Dean, College Development Council: 01 post
- Director Research: 01 post
- Director Physical Education & Sports: 01 post
Total Number of Vacancies: 169 Posts
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must have passed Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks from a government recognized university.
Moreover, the candidate must have passed PhD and/or NET/SET/SLET Exam in respective subject/discipline.
For more details on Qualifications and Experience, please refer Official Notification.
The candidates of SC and Handicapped Categories need to pay Application Fee of Rs.500/- only. All other candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- as Fee.
The Application Fee should be paid by Bank Draft issued in favour of REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR, Payable at Amritsar.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Merits, Experience Duration/Certificate and Personal Interview.
The candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale as follows_
- From Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with AGP of Rs.10000/- to Dean, College Development Council, Director Research, Director Physical Education & Sports, Principal and Professor posts.
- From Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with AGP of Rs.9000/- to Associate Professor post.
- From Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with AGP of Rs.6000/- to Assistant Professor and Principal of Secondary School posts (GP Rs.6600/-).
- From Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP of Rs.5400/- to Lecturer post.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Offline for GNDU Professor and Lecturer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.gndu.ac.in.
- Find out GNDU Professor and Lecturer Recruitment 2016 in News & Events section.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF file and read it carefully.
- Get back to homepage and search Career section.
- Click on Career with us tab to go to Recruitment Page.
- Find Application Form at the bottom of the page.
- Download the Application Form as applicable for your desired post.
- Take printout of Application Form and fill it up.
- Pay the Application Fee through Bank Draft as per instructions.
- Send the Application Form with Bank Draft and necessary documents copies to GNDU Address by Post.
GNDU Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 11th May 2016
For more information about Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Recruitment 2016 Notification for 169 Vacancies of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Lecturer, Principal and other posts, Offline Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates should refer the Official Notification and visit the official website at www.gndu.ac.in.