GESCOM Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1840 JLM, JSO Vacancies at www.gescom.in :
Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited has issued an advertisement about GESCOM JSO JLM Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1840 Junior Station Operator and Junior Line Man Posts on its official website at www.gescom.in.
The GESCOM Limited is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 540 posts of Junior Station Operator and 1300 posts of Junior Line Man in 2016. The candidates will be appointed based on their performance in Written Exam and Endurance Test. The interested and eligible candidates should apply online for GESCOM JSO JLM Recruitment 2016 in between 11th April 2016 to 29th April 2016 via official website at www.gescom.in. The candidates are suggested to submit their Application online before the Last Date (i.e. 29.04.2016).
GESCOM Recruitment 2016 Job Details:
Name of Organization:
Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM), Gulbarga, Karnataka
Name of Recruitment:
GESCOM Recruitment 2016 for JSO and JLM Posts
- Junior Station Operator (JSO): 540 posts
- Junior Line Man (JLM): 1300 posts
Total Number of Posts: 1840 Vacancies
The Age of the candidate, applying for GESCOM Recruitment 2016, must be minimum 18 years and not more than 35 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates as per Karnataka Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation/10th Class from a recognized education board.
Moreover, the candidate must have obtained ITI Certificate in relevant trade from a government recognized Institution.
The Application Fee must be paid by the candidates as under_
Junior Station Operator (JSO)
- SC and ST Categories: Rs.100/-
- All Other Categories: Rs.200/-
Junior Line Man (JLM)
- SC and ST Categories: Rs.200/-
- All Other Categories: Rs.400/-
The GESCOM Limited will select the candidates for Junior Station Operator and Junior Line Man posts on the basis of Written Exam and Endurance Test.
The candidates will be called up for Final Selection/Document Verification on qualifying both the Written Exam and Endurance Test in upcoming time.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as given below_
- from Rs.7950/- to Rs.16790/- for Junior Station Operator (JSO) post
- from Rs.7350/- to Rs.15710/- for Junior Line Man (JLM) post.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for GESCOM Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.gescom.in.
- Find out Junior Station Operator and Junior Line Man Recruitment 2016 and select the link to reach respective page.
- Navigate to Detailed Employment Notification and download it as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Official Notification very carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and click on Instructions to Candidates for filling the Online Application.
- Go through the Instructions to know the Process of filling up Application Form online.
- Again return to the Recruitment Page and click on the link Submission of Online Application for the post of Junior Line Man (JLM) / Junior Station Operator (JSO).
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details as asked.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable through your desired Payment method.
- Submit the Application online as all the details are filled up completely.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Registration of Online Application Starts: 11th April 2016
Registration of Online Application Ends: 29th April 2016
Date of JSO and JLM Written Exam 2016: to be Announced Later
For more information about GESCOM JSO JLM Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1840 Vacancies of Junior Station Operator and Junior Line Man Posts by Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Written Test etc., the candidates should refer the Official Notification and visit the official website at www.gescom.in.