CIDCO Recruitment 2016 @ www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in Apply Online for 105 Vacancies of Fireman and Driver Operator Posts:
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for 105 Vacancies of Fireman and Driver Operator Posts, Apply Online at www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in. The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited has released CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for Fireman and Driver Operator with 150 vacant posts on its official website at www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in. The candidates who have passed SSC/Matriculation and having completed Fireman Training Course from Maharashtra State Fireman Training Centre, are eligible to apply online for CIDCO Recruitment 2016.
The CIDCO Maharashtra invites Online Application from 18 to 33 years age group candidates for filling up 105 empty posts of Fireman and Driver Operator posts through Online Test, Proficiency Test and Document Verification/Interview. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Registration mode for CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for Fireman and Driver Operator posts via official website portal at www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in. The Online Application is open from 12th April 2016 and the same will be closed on 2nd May 2016.
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Apply for 105 Vacancies at www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
Name of Organization:
City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO), Maharashtra
Name of Recruitment:
CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for Fireman and Driver Operator Posts
- Fireman: 78 posts
- Driver Operator: 27 posts
Total Number of Posts: 105 Vacancies
As on 31st March 2016, the Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 33 years for both the posts.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Resident of Maharashtra State as per Maharashtra Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed SSC (10th Class) from a recognized education board. Further Eligibility Details are as under_
- Fireman Training Course from Maharashtra State Fireman Training Centre.
- Physical Requirement – Height: 165 cms, Weight: 50 Kg, Chest: Minimum 81 cms with 5 cms expansion.
- Eye Sight – Normal
The candidate applying for Driver Operator post, must have HMV Driving License in addition to above qualifications.
The candidate applying for Driver Operator post, must have at least 3 years of experience as Fireman or Driver in any City Fire Organization.
The Contractual Recruitment in any City Fire Organization will also be considered as valid experience.
The Application Fee details are as under_
Rs.500/- for Open Category candidates
Rs.250/- for SC, ST, VJNT, SBC and OBC Categories candidates
The Application Fee must be paid through Online Payment Method by Payment Gateway by Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet etc..
The candidate will be selected through Online Test, Proficiency Test and Interview/Document Verification.
The candidates who will get qualified in Online Test and Proficiency Test with higher merits only those will be called up for Document Verification & Interview.
The Online Test carries 120 marks while Proficiency Test carries 80 marks.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for Fireman and Driver Operator Posts:
- Log on to CIDCO Maharashtra official website at www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Find out Career link at bottom of the page and select it to go to Career Portal.
- Select Current Vacancies tab to check Ongoing Recruitment Details.
- Click on the link Filling up the posts of Fireman and Driver Operator.
- Download the Official Notification and read it carefully to know each and every detail of Advertisement.
- Get back to Career Page and click on Online Applications for the posts of Fireman and Driver Operator.
- Select the tab Click Here For New Registration.
- Register yourself and fill up the Application Form with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online Mode by Debit/Credit Card via Payment Gateway.
- An E-Receipt will be generated on successful payment of Application Fee.
- Take printout of E-Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature in the given size criteria.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Online Application Starts on: 12th April 2016
Online Application Ends on: 2nd May 2016
Date of Online Test/Exam: May/June 2016 (Tentatively)
For more information about CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Notification released by City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited for 105 Vacancies of Fireman and Driver Operator Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Online Test/Proficiency Test etc., the candidates may refer the Official Notification and visit the official website at www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.