CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2016 Application Form for 153 Paramedical Vacancies of Staff Nurse, MPHW, Laboratory Technician Posts at jagatsinghpur.nic.in:
CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2016 Application Form at jagatsinghpur.nic.in. The Chief District Medical Officer, Jagatsinghpur has released an advertisement about CDMO Paramedical Recruitment 2016 for 153 Vacancies of Staff Nurse, Junior Radiographer, Junior Laboratory Technician and Multi Purpose Health Worker Posts on its official website at jagatsinghpur.nic.in. The candidates who have necessary qualification, can apply through Prescribed Application Form for CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2016.
The candidates will be appointed on contractual basis by Chief District Medical Officer in Jagatsinghpur through Merit List/Selection List. This recruitment will be completely based on Academic Merits of the candidates. The Official Advertisement/Notification and Application Form are available to download on the official website at jagatsinghpur.nic.in. The interested candidates are required to print the Application Form, fill it up, attach documents copies and send it to Office of CDMO Jagatsinghpur by Registered or Speed Post. The Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 25th May 2016.
CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2016 Apply for 153 Paramedical Vacancies at jagatsinghpur.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Jagatsinghpur, Odisha
Name of Recruitment:
CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2016 for Paramedical Posts
District Cadre Group C Posts
- Junior Laboratory Technician: 08 posts
- Junior Radiographer: 04 posts
- Staff Nurse: 82 posts
- Multi Purpose Health Worker (MPHW) Male: 25 posts
- Multi Purpose Health Worker (MPHW) Female: 34 posts
Total Number of Posts: 153 Vacancies
Type of Recruitment:
CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2016 is purely on Contractual Basis.
As on the Date of Issue of Advertisement (i.e. 3rd May 2016), the Age of the candidate must be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Degree/Diploma Qualification in respective discipline from state/central government recognized board or university or institute.
Junior Laboratory Technician
Passed 10+2 Science Examination and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
Passed 10+2 Science Examination and Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology.
Passed 10+2 Science Examination and Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife Course.
Passed 10+2 Science Examination and Diploma in Pharmacy.
Passed 10+2 Science Examination and Health Worker Female Training Course.
In addition to the above mentioned qualifications, the candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia language.
The Physical Fitness of the candidate will also be considered as Eligibility for selection under this recruitment.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List prepared on Academic Marks/Percentage.
Weightage of Marks in Merit List:
- High School (excluding 4th optional): 20%
- 10+2 Higher Secondary (excluding 4th optional): 30%
- Diploma/Certificate Qualification in respective discipline: 50%
Junior Laboratory Technician – Rs.5200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Junior Radiographer – Rs.5200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Staff Nurse – Rs.5200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
MPHW Male and MPHW Female – Rs.5200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Apply for CDMO Jagatsinghpur Paramedical Recruitment 2016 :
- Log on to official website at jagatsinghpur.nic.in.
- Find and Navigate to Recruitment/Results tab to go to relevant webpage.
- Search Advertisement for recruitment of paramedics 2016-17 under CDMO.
- Select the Title to reach respective recruitment page.
- Click on Description link to download the Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Official Notification very carefully before applying.
- Find the Prescribed Application Form on Page No.6 of the Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of the Application Form with required personal, educational information.
- Paste your recent passport size Photograph as mentioned.
- Attach copies of the Documents as instructed in Official Notification.
- Send the Application Form with Enclosures to Officer of The Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Jagatsinghpur by Registered Post/Speed Post.
Issue Date of Recruitment Notification: 3rd May 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25th May 2016
Tentative Date for Declaration of Merit List/Selection List: to be Announced Later
For more information about CDMO Jagatsinghpur Recruitment 2016 Notification for 153 Paramedical Vacancies of Staff Nurse, Multi Purpose Health Worker (Male/Female), Junior Laboratory Technician and Junior Radiographer Posts, Offline Application Process, Age Limit, Academic Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to official website at jagatsinghpur.nic.in.