Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 250 Vacancies of Scale 2 and Scale 3 Officer Posts at www.bankofbaroda.co.in:
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 250 Posts of Scale 2 and Scale 3 Officer at www.bankofbaroda.co.in: The Bank of Baroda, Baroda Corporate Centre, Mumbai has issued an advertisement about Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 for 250 Vacancies of Scale II and Scale III Posts on its official website at www.bankofbaroda.co.in. The applicants who have required academic degree and post qualification experience, can apply online for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Scale II III Recruitment 2016.
The Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released to call up Online Application from 25-35 years age group (for Scale II) and 25-40 years age group (Scale III) to fill up Specialist Officer posts. The applicants who wish to apply for BOB SO Recruitment 2016, must refer the Official Notification thoroughly before proceeding to Online Registration. The Bank of Baroda will appoint the eligible applicants through Online Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification and Psychometric Test/Group Discussion in upcoming time.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply for 250 Vacancies at www.bankofbaroda.co.in
The applicants must pay Rs.600/- (General & OBC) or Rs.100/- (SC, ST, PWD) as Fee for Application which payable by Online Mode at the time of filling up Online Application. The applicants can submit their application for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 from 30th March 2016 to 13th April 2016 via official web portal at www.bankofbaroda.com. The Last Date for deposition of Application Fee is 13th April 2016.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 – www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Name of Bank:
Bank of Baroda (BOB), Baroda Corporate Centre, Mumbai
Name of Recruitment:
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 for Scale 2 and Scale 3 Posts
Specialist Officer Scale II – 185 Posts
- Finance/Credit: 95 posts
- IT Specialist: 25 posts
- Software Development: 10 posts
- Planning: 06 posts
- Risk Management: 10 posts
- HRM Specialist: 07 posts
- Recruitment Specialist: 02 posts
- HR IT: 06 posts
- Economist: 04 posts
- Law: 20 posts
Specialist Officer Scale III – 65 Posts
- Finance/Credit: 50 posts
- Data Scientist: 02 posts
- Software Testing: 02 posts
- Database Management: 02 posts
- Data Analyst: 09 posts
Total Number of Posts (Scale II + Scale III): 250 Vacancies
As on 13th April 2016, the Age of the applicant must be in between the Age Criteria as under_
Specialist Officer Scale II Posts – Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 35 Years
Specialist Officer Scale III Posts – Minimum 25 Years and Maximum 40 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category applicants as per Government Rules.
The applicant must have passed Degree in respective discipline from a Government recognized institute or university as under_
- Specialist Officer as Finance/Credit – CA/ICWA/MBA Finance/PGDBM Finance
- Specialist Officer as IT Specialist, Software Development – Engineering or Technology Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Specialist Officer as Planning – MA Economics and or M.Sc Statistics/M.Com Banking or M.Sc/MA Operations Research or MBA Finance.
For more details on Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
The applicant must pay the Application Fee as under_
- SC, ST and PWD Categories – Rs.100/-
- General and OBC Categories – Rs.600/-
The Fee for Application can be paid through Online Payment Mode only.
Process of Selection:
The applicants will be selected on the basis of Online Written Test and Interview. The Bank of Baroda may also conduct Psychometric Test and/or Group Discussion if required.
The original documents & certificate of applicants will be verified by the Bank of Baroda Authorities at the time of conducting Interview.
The applicant will be paid under the Pay Scale of_
Specialist Officer Scale II – from Rs.31705/- to Rs.45950/-
Specialist Officer Scale III – from Rs.42020/- to Rs.51490/-
How to Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Scale 2 and Scale 3 Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to BOB official website at www.bankofbaroda.co.in OR at www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Find out Careers section and select it to go to BOB Careers Page.
- Click on Recruitment tab to open the Recruitment Page.
- Select the link BOB Specialist officer Recruitment 2016.
- Read the Official Notification very carefully before applying online.
- Navigate to the link Click Here to Apply.
- Register yourself and Login with your Registration Number and Password.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Gateway by Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet etc.
- Save the E-Receipt after payment of Fee is successful.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save the Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 30th March 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 13th April 2016
Last Date for Online Payment of Fee: 13th April 2016
For more information about Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification for 250 Vacancies of Scale II and Scale III Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Experience Requirement, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Online Written Test, Important Dates etc., the applicants are required to open the BOB official website atv www.bankofbaroda.com and at www.bankofbaroda.co.in.