Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 178 Constable (Driver) Vacancies in Civil Police and IRBN at www.arunpol.nic.in (Last Date: 19th May 2016) :
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply at www.arunpol.nic.in. The Director General of Police, Government of Arunachal Pradesh has released two advertisements about Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2016 for 178 Posts on its official website at www.arunpol.nic.in. The candidates who have passed at least 10th Class (8th Class for APST) and possess a valid Driving License, are eligible to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 178 Constable Driver Vacancies at www.arunpol.nic.in
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 178 Constable Driver Vacancies at www.arunpol.nic.in
The Arunachal Pradesh Police Department is going to recruit 178 vacant posts of Constable Driver in Civil Police and India Reserve Battalion (IRBN) in 2016. The candidates are required to go through Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Exam, Trade Test, Interview etc. stages to get appointed as Constable Driver under this recruitment. The interested candidates can apply offline for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for Constable Driver posts by visiting the official website at www.arunpol.nic.in. The Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 19th May 2016.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of Organization/Department:
Director General of Police, Government of Arunachal Pradesh
Name of Recruitment:
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2016
Constable Driver in Civil Police – 05 Posts
- APST: 04 posts
- APST Ex-Servicemen: 00
- General: 01 post
Constable Driver in India Reserve Battalion (IRBN) – 103 Posts
- APST: 74 posts
- APST Ex-Servicemen: 08 posts
- General: 21 posts
Constable Driver in Civil Police for Tirap, Longding and Changlang Districts – 70 Posts
- APST: 50 posts
- APST Ex-Servicemen: 06 posts
- General: 14 posts
Total Number of Posts: 178 Vacancies
The candidate must be in between the Age of 18 years and 28 years as on 1st January 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Arunachal Pradesh Government Rules for Reserved Categories candidates.
The General candidate must have passed Class X (Matriculation/10th Standard) from a recognized education board.
The APST candidate must have passed at least Class VIII (8th Standard) from a recognized education board.
In addition to above, the candidate must have obtained a valid Driving License for LMV/MMV/HMV with Experience Certificate for driving the same not less than 3 years.
Moreover, the candidate must be satisfying the Physical Standards as required for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Rules.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
The APST candidates need to pay Rs.10/- as Fee, while the General candidates have to pay Rs.40/-.
The Application Fee should be paid by Treasury Challan in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Selection Process:
The candidate will be selected through the Recruitment Process as mentioned below_
- Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
- Written Exam and Trade Test
- Merit List
- Medical Exam and Verification of Character & Antecedent
For more details, refer Official Notification.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale (PB 1) from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016?
- Log on to official website at www.arunpol.nic.in.
- Find out Media tab and select Advertisement link to go to relevant webpage.
- Navigate to Advertisement for Recruitment of Constable Driver in Arunachal Pradesh Police Civil Police/IRBN and Civil Police under Special Recruitment Driver for Tirap, Longding and Changlang Districts.
- Download the Official Notification and read it very carefully before taking any step.
- Find the Prescribed Application Form at the bottom of the Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application Form with necessary details.
- Get a Treasury Challan of Rs.10/- or Rs.40/- as applicable for Fee Payment purpose.
- Attach the Treasury Challan and photocopies of necessary documents and certificates with Application Form.
- Send/Submit the Application Form with Enclosures to the SP Office of Tirap/Longding/Changlang District and PHQ Itanagar as applicable.
- The Application Form can be sent by Post or directly submitted by hand.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19th May 2016
For more information about Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 Notification for 178 Vacancies of Constable Driver posts in Civil Police and India Reserve Battalion (IRBN), Offline Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates, Syllabus for Written Test etc., the candidates must log on to official website www.arunpol.nic.in.